Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(June 2, 2016 at 4:25 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I just sorely need to be with her. The most beautiful, wonderful woman I ever had the honour of knowing. Who truly loved me the way you could only dream about once in a lifetime. I need to be with her like I need oxygen. And I am going to. I am so sorry.

Stimbo, you know well that hurting yourself won't take you to her. We love you and worry about your safety. Call me, please. Or send me your number, and I'll call you. We can talk as much as you want.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(June 2, 2016 at 4:47 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Just need her like I don't know what. Nobody else needs me like this. Nobody else exists, just like I don't exist for anybody else.

I can understand the feeling of loss and loneliness.

Taking extreme action does nothing but harm those who care about you.  And even if it doesn't feel like it, there are people who do.

Just look at everyone here.

Heart
Dying to live, living to die.
Stimbonator.... what the hell is this?!
You're getting the whole forum upset...
Please don't do this to us.

Dude, call mamacita, call rob, call anyone!!
Oh... and put down that bottle. You always get like this when all boozed up... though, to be fair, I think this is the worst I've seen.
(June 2, 2016 at 4:47 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Just need her like I don't know what. Nobody else needs me like this. Nobody else exists, just like I don't exist for anybody else.

What the fuck, Steve! Talk to someone now please!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Stim, please don't do this. You are so very loved and respected on this forum. I know it hurts. I know it's hard. I know it sucks.

She would NOT want you to do this. If she could talk you out of whatever it is you're thinking of doing, right now, I can assure you, she would. So please, for HER, do not think of ending your life.

Please reconsider any action you may be thinking of taking. You have too much going for you to do this to yourself.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

You do fucking exist, and we want you to keep on that way.

I don't say as often how much I care for.folks, but I, and I know most others here, care for you a hell of a lot.

I understand wanting the hurt, and the vacuousness, to go away, but your solution also removes the pleasure and the love as well.

Please call me -- 512 942-9730. Please.

I have called the police and given all the information I have: his name, Facebook page, mobile number, if anyone has anything else please let me know. He is passing it on to Birmingham police.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Anyone know if he's in the UK or in America?

I would happily take on international call charges if necessary.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I'm sorry.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(June 2, 2016 at 4:51 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Stimbonator.... what the hell is this?!
You're getting the whole forum upset...
Please don't do this to us.

Dude, call mamacita, call rob, call anyone!!
Oh... and put down that bottle. You always get like this when all boozed up... though, to be fair, I think this is the worst I've seen.

Pocaracas is right. It's the booze. Maybe you need to rest? Eat something maybe. Let the alcohol effect go down a little. Are you taking medications? Talk to us, hun. We're here.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10176 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4148 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13424 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin