Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 7, 2024, 9:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
Got it.... round here, we call her Beccs Wink
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I'm out, y'all. AF has become weird, unnatural and forced and is turning into an echo chamber which is ironically what the very measures causing that echo chamber are intended to avoid. There is wisdom in "If it ain't broken don't fix it."

Mafia and Slack is where it's at now. And it's gonna be easier to quit now I actually have a life. I thought I wouldn't suddenly lose interest in discussing here but it's way easier to suddenly lose interest when things stop being interesting.

There's a huge slippery slope when the measures taken to reduce disruption become more disruptive than the disruption itself.
Oh, cut it out, Hams. See you soon, I’m sure.
Hammy, great news that you've got a life! Proud of you son!

Enjoy...

It's never really healthy for anybody to spend so much of their finite time talking to weirdos on the net! Big Grin
But we're a nice kind of weird... Like old uncle Bert...

Except we don't smell of moth balls.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Hope all goes well with you, Hams. Don't be a stranger.

(January 1, 2018 at 12:08 am)Shell B Wrote: Oh, cut it out, Hams. See you soon, I’m sure.

[Image: hell-be-back-dvajeo.jpg]
(January 1, 2018 at 12:37 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Hope all goes well with you, Hams. Don't be a stranger.

Can't be helped - they don't make 'em any stranger than Hammy.  Big Grin

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 1, 2018 at 7:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 1, 2018 at 12:37 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Hope all goes well with you, Hams. Don't be a stranger.

Can't be helped - they don't make 'em any stranger than Hammy.  Big Grin

Boru

I'm so strange I caused Boru to emoticonificate.

(January 1, 2018 at 12:08 am)Shell B Wrote: Oh, cut it out, Hams. See you soon, I’m sure.

I'm still trying to pull myself away lol.

I get bored. Don't look at me. Panic
(January 1, 2018 at 7:29 pm)Hammy Wrote:
(January 1, 2018 at 7:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Can't be helped - they don't make 'em any stranger than Hammy.  Big Grin

Boru

I'm so strange I caused Boru to emoticonificate.

My emoticonification is a matter of public record.  I only object to excessitude of emoticonivity.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 1, 2018 at 7:31 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 1, 2018 at 7:29 pm)Hammy Wrote: I'm so strange I caused Boru to emoticonificate.

My emoticonification is a matter of public record.  I only object to excessitude of emoticonivity.

Boru

But you do it so sparingly and yet you took out some time to emotificoniticatizationateify over little old me Blush

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10500 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4210 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10546 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13503 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin