Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 12:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism the unscientific belief (part one, two, and three)
RE: Atheism the unscientific believe.
(August 18, 2015 at 5:44 am)Neimenovic Wrote: Imma fill in for now

Bodies are made of energy
That energy is consciousness
In nature everything small merge into the big
Small consciousness merge into big consciousness.
Atheism doesn't understand everything is consciousness
Atheist think humans are consciousness and animals too
but atheist say this is where it stops.
they don't realize consciousness in plants and cells
everything is part of big consciousness
consciousness consciousness consciousness

You never thought about it Luc did you Smile Smile Lightbulb Argue Worship I'm all ears! I'm all ears! Hi Demon

Ahhh - yes, that feels so good
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
I charge extra for that ಠ_ಠ

You never thought about it Luc did you Smile Smile Lightbulb Argue Worship I'm all ears! I'm all ears! Hi Demon

My god...it's you, isn't it? You've been sock-puppeting all along! Bloody Bosnian Spies and their shenanigans...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

You never thought about it Luc did you  Smile Smile  Lightbulb   Argue  Worship  I'm all ears!  I'm all ears!  Hi  Demon
I think it's time to just put this out in the open...

As usual too many of you have no idea what the real meaning of words are and among the many other words science is one of these.
Science is a way of pursuing knowledge.
Some idiots claim that science is all about the study of the universe.
Other idiots claim other things corralling science in that particular system that please them
but science can not be put within the boundaries of a corral.
Knowledge can not be limited to anyone whim or caprice.
Science is open to anything that help humanity to go forward and that is the end of the story.
We can say that the result has got to be tested and that is ok and make sense but tested how?
Why should only be tested physicaly-materially?
Man is not only made of matter so by confined knowledge to only one of human being charaterisics
one more mistake is made.
Mistake after mistake we get in the intellectual realm of extravagant idiots.   Banghead  Hi  Banghead
Science is the systematic, structured study of the natural world/universe, Rik. Please don't come to us and tell us what our words mean when English is not even your first language. You're the one who doesn't understand the meanings of the words he's using. Science is not just "any and all pursuits of knowledge by any and all means." If that's what you think it means, you might want to take another English class...or another science class...or maybe both...
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
(August 20, 2015 at 10:32 am)Little Rik Wrote: As usual too many of you have no idea what the real meaning of words are and among the many other words science is one of these.
Science is a way of pursuing knowledge.
Some idiots claim that science is all about the study of the universe.
Other idiots claim other things corralling science in that particular system that please them
but science can not be put within the boundaries of a corral.
Knowledge can not be limited to anyone whim or caprice.
Science is open to anything that help humanity to go forward and that is the end of the story.
We can say that the result has got to be tested and that is ok and make sense but tested how?
Why should only be tested physicaly-materially?
Man is not only made of matter so by confined knowledge to only one of human being charaterisics
one more mistake is made.
Mistake after mistake we get in the intellectual realm of extravagant idiots.   Banghead   Hi  Banghead

Not quite right.  Science is limited and cannot answer or give knowledge about everything.  Use science to explain the historical fact that George Washington was President of the US.
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
(August 16, 2015 at 5:08 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(August 16, 2015 at 4:52 am)Little Rik Wrote: [...]
Everything goes back several thousand years with Tantra the first science.
Tantra is not much physical at all.
[...]

Isn't "tantra" that thing your mother does with strange men for money? Seems pretty physical to me...
[Image: 51Rl3%2BUpGQL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

I get it now - when you say "science" - you mean "f*cking". That explains a lot...
I'll bet you're doing "science" with yourself right now... Jerkoff

Look nutter.
I never report anyone for swearing to me.
It doesn't really worry that but talking about my mother is a different story.
I hope the moderator will do something about it.
In the meantime please go back to the pit where you belong.  Devil
HE'S BAAAAAACK
(August 20, 2015 at 10:42 am)Neimenovic Wrote: HE'S BAAAAAACK

I'm all ears! I'm all ears!
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 2818 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... God exists and I'm... Gentle_Idiot 75 6506 November 23, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How may one refute the religious stonewall argument "all is one"? Osopatata 29 2826 December 21, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Philosophical Failures of Christian Apologetics, Part 11: The Holy Spirit Cepheus Ace 18 3071 June 22, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Belief in God is a clinic Interaktive 55 5707 April 1, 2019 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Is atheism a belief? Agnostico 1023 85240 March 16, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Catharsis
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 3556 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 5315 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Two Myths I Wish Atheists Would Stop Buying Into Rhondazvous 26 4769 June 7, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why Atheism/Secular Humanism... Part II TheReal 53 26049 April 23, 2018 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic