Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 12:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism the unscientific belief (part one, two, and three)
RE: Atheism. The UNscientific belief (part two)
(October 14, 2015 at 8:06 am)Little Rik Wrote: What sort of hypocrite are you?
After swearing direct to me you and the other Nutter that even had the audacity to call my mother a bitch
now you show up as the moralist of the forum.
It is sick Pinky.  Tut Tut

It's not up to me what Nutter says about your mother, and profanity is not against forum rules per se. What is against forum rules is rolling up in here to preach, condemn, and belittle people for not believing claims for which you steadfastly and rudely refuse to produce evidence, and it's for that reason that I find your continued presence and noise level to be such a curious thing.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
(October 14, 2015 at 8:51 am)Stimbo Wrote:
(October 14, 2015 at 8:36 am)Little Rik Wrote: Thanks mate.

I survive another day.  Rolleyes
I avoided the sledgehammer again.  Diablo

Then defend your claim that my not responding to Evie's post means that it's a free-for-all for insulting behaviour. Or retract it.

Stim.
I am in the middle of a confused nightmare.  Panic
I am at the loss to understand what's going on.  Lalala

One day maybe a year ago when i misquoted someone i was told something.
Few days ago when someone misquote me in the same way nothing was done.
Again when someone attack me with direct swearing and calling my mother a bitch nothing was done
until it became out of control.
And when it become out of control something was done (thanks for that).
Unfortunately some people still didn't get your message (evie in this case).
So it look a bit like a roller coaster that never stop that is why it become quite difficult to know what to do.
Shell i keep quite when someone can't control their filthy mouth?
Shell i click the report button that doesn't work.
Shell i reply in the same terms.
Shell i apologize for replying the same terms?
You tell me Stim what shell i do?  Thanks
(October 14, 2015 at 10:12 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(October 14, 2015 at 8:51 am)Stimbo Wrote: Then defend your claim that my not responding to Evie's post means that it's a free-for-all for insulting behaviour. Or retract it.

Stim.
I am in the middle of a confused nightmare.  Panic
I am at the loss to understand what's going on.  Lalala

One day maybe a year ago when i misquoted someone i was told something.
Few days ago when someone misquote me in the same way nothing was done.
Again when someone attack me with direct swearing and calling my mother a bitch nothing was done
until it became out of control.
And when it become out of control something was done (thanks for that).
Unfortunately some people still didn't get your message (evie in this case).
So it look a bit like a roller coaster that never stop that is why it become quite difficult to know what to do.
Shell i keep quite when someone can't control their filthy mouth?
Shell i click the report button that doesn't work.
Shell i reply in the same terms.
Shell i apologize for replying the same terms?
You tell me Stim what shell i do?  Thanks

The word is shall, you blathering idiot.
Rik, you are a joke that stopped being funny aeons ago. Time to get some new material bud.

Try turning to Jedi, then come back from a new angle.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Little Rik,

Mere insults aren't against the forum rules, only direct personal attacks. I meant "Little Prik" more as an amusing semi-term-of-endearment. I'm not out to attack you personally, nor am I to do that with anyone else here.

Besides that's why I asked if we could call you that, because I only wish to respect the rules.
(October 14, 2015 at 10:18 am)Evie Wrote: Little Rik,

Mere insults aren't against the forum rules, only direct personal attacks. I meant "Little Prik" more as an amusing semi-term-of-endearment. I'm not out to attack you personally, nor am I to do that with anyone else here.

Besides that's why I asked if we could call you that, because I only wish to respect the rules.

Ah, I wouldn't worry, I'm putting a month's wedge that the nutty little bastard is hung like a pre-pubescent gnat, so the nickname is apt.
(October 14, 2015 at 10:10 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(October 14, 2015 at 8:06 am)Little Rik Wrote: What sort of hypocrite are you?
After swearing direct to me you and the other Nutter that even had the audacity to call my mother a bitch
now you show up as the moralist of the forum.
It is sick Pinky.  Tut Tut

It's not up to me what Nutter says about your mother.........

If you read carefully i mention that was the nutter and not you.
I point to the fact that both you and the Nutter are those who started with heavy direct swearing to me.

and profanity is not against forum rules per se.

True, but profanities lead to something worse like direct swearing.
One day you take the hand, the next day you take all the arm.

What is against forum rules is rolling up in here to preach, condemn, and belittle people for not believing claims for which you steadfastly and rudely refuse to produce evidence, and it's for that reason that I find your continued presence and noise level to be such a curious thing.

Wrong again Pinky.
There is enough evidence that human beings try to learn all the time.
You are here to learn something so don't talk bullshit please.
Now when yog say that Sarkar talk rubbish she contradict herself because Sarkar is correct in saying that human beings want to learn and expand their mind all the time.
So where is that point that i did not produce evidence?  Demon

(October 14, 2015 at 10:32 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(October 14, 2015 at 10:10 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: It's not up to me what Nutter says about your mother.........

If you read carefully i mention that was the nutter and not you.
I point to the fact that both you and the Nutter are those who started with heavy direct swearing to me.

What is against forum rules is rolling up in here to preach, condemn, and belittle people for not believing claims for which you steadfastly and rudely refuse to produce evidence, and it's for that reason that I find your continued presence and noise level to be such a curious thing.

Wrong again Pinky.
Now when yog say that Sarkar talk rubbish she contradict herself because Sarkar is correct in saying that human beings want to learn and expand their mind all the time.

You sit there everyday, calling people "idiot" or saying they have "no brain" or are "not thinking," deliberately trying to get a reaction with your annoying fucking "I'm all Ears" emoticon and now are whining like a little bitch because someone called you names?

Man the fuck up you pathetic little cunt.
(October 14, 2015 at 10:32 am)Little Rik Wrote: Wrong again Pinky.
So where is that point that i did not produce evidence?  

You and Sarkar are both wrong. Humans want both change and stasis. By emphasizing only change, you are misdescribing the human condition. You can't produce evidence that humans want change "all the time" because it just ain't so. Accepting what Sarkar said without evidence that it is true is dogma.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 14, 2015 at 10:37 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote:
(October 14, 2015 at 10:32 am)Little Rik Wrote: If you read carefully i mention that was the nutter and not you.

Wrong again Pinky.

You sit there everyday, calling people "idiot" or saying they have "no brain" or are "not thinking," deliberately trying to get a reaction with your annoying fucking "I'm all Ears" emoticon and now are whining like a little bitch because someone called you names?

Man the fuck up you pathetic little cunt.

You employ the c-bomb with keen skill, sir. I approve!
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 2818 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... God exists and I'm... Gentle_Idiot 75 6506 November 23, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How may one refute the religious stonewall argument "all is one"? Osopatata 29 2826 December 21, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Philosophical Failures of Christian Apologetics, Part 11: The Holy Spirit Cepheus Ace 18 3071 June 22, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Belief in God is a clinic Interaktive 55 5707 April 1, 2019 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Is atheism a belief? Agnostico 1023 85240 March 16, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Catharsis
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 3556 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 5315 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Two Myths I Wish Atheists Would Stop Buying Into Rhondazvous 26 4769 June 7, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why Atheism/Secular Humanism... Part II TheReal 53 26049 April 23, 2018 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic