Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 11:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism the unscientific belief (part one, two, and three)
RE: Atheism. The UNscientific belief (part two)
130 pages of this godsforsaken claptrap, deary me.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Damn! Little Rik must have some next-generation battery up his ar*e...

[Image: duracell_bunny.gif]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
The contents of this message are hidden because Homeless Nutter is on your ignore list.

Sorry boy.
I can't see you, i can't hear you, i can't feel you but i feel so much better without.   I'm all ears!  Hi  Salute    Worship (large)   Cheers!  Indubitably  Demon  Diablo  Wink
(December 7, 2015 at 6:40 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Damn! Little Rik must have some next-generation battery up his ar*e...

[Image: duracell_bunny.gif]

HERE YOU GO RIK.

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(December 7, 2015 at 6:38 am)Kaiser Wrote: 130 pages of this godsforsaken claptrap, deary me.

Sure, sure but what about the debunked arguments that you were talking about?
Shall i wait until Christmas to see them or sooner?  Smile   I'm all ears!  Smile
(December 7, 2015 at 7:16 am)Little Rik Wrote: The contents of this message are hidden because Homeless Nutter is on your ignore list.

Sorry boy.
I can't see you, i can't hear you, i can't feel you but i feel so much better without.   I'm all ears!  Hi  Salute    Worship (large)   Cheers!  Indubitably  Demon  Diablo  Wink

May you put everyone on your ignore list.
(December 7, 2015 at 7:24 am)Irrational Wrote:
(December 7, 2015 at 7:16 am)Little Rik Wrote: The contents of this message are hidden because Homeless Nutter is on your ignore list.

Sorry boy.

May you put everyone on your ignore list.

Then all the fun to read unproven so called evidence would go.
No, i just keep the Nutter in the ignore list.
His filthy mouth is revolting.
If he would say such a horrible things in some Arab countries they would cut his tongue.
No question about it.
But here he is allow to do that unfortunately.  Rolleyes
(December 7, 2015 at 7:31 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(December 7, 2015 at 7:24 am)Irrational Wrote: May you put everyone on your ignore list.

Then all the fun to read unproven so called evidence would go.
If he would say such a horrible things in some Arab countries they would cut his tongue.
No question about it.

So you're saying you're A-ok with suppression of free speech by theocratic governments?

(December 7, 2015 at 7:37 am)Kaiser Wrote:
(December 7, 2015 at 7:31 am)Little Rik Wrote: Then all the fun to read unproven so called evidence would go.
No question about it.

So you're saying you're A-ok with suppression of free speech by theocratic governments?

Free speech?
That is well over the free speech.
When someone tell you that your mother is a whore for no reason then the free speech goes down the window to be replaced by a crime.
If you only would have said that to an official in the old England they would have skin you alive,
cut your nuts and then thrown you down the castle.
But England has changed now.
They reckon it is about civilization.  Huh
(December 7, 2015 at 8:02 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(December 7, 2015 at 7:37 am)Kaiser Wrote: So you're saying you're A-ok with suppression of free speech by theocratic governments?

Free speech?
That is well over the free speech.
When someone tell you that your mother is a whore for no reason then the free speech goes down the window to be replaced by a crime.
If you only would have said that to an official in the old England they would have skin you alive,
cut your nuts and then thrown you down the castle.
But England has changed now.
They reckon it is about civilization.  Huh

Soooooooooooo you're saying you long for the days of punitive castration/skinning/imprisonment?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 2819 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... God exists and I'm... Gentle_Idiot 75 6510 November 23, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How may one refute the religious stonewall argument "all is one"? Osopatata 29 2826 December 21, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Philosophical Failures of Christian Apologetics, Part 11: The Holy Spirit Cepheus Ace 18 3071 June 22, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Belief in God is a clinic Interaktive 55 5712 April 1, 2019 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Is atheism a belief? Agnostico 1023 85423 March 16, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Catharsis
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 3556 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 5317 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Two Myths I Wish Atheists Would Stop Buying Into Rhondazvous 26 4772 June 7, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why Atheism/Secular Humanism... Part II TheReal 53 26052 April 23, 2018 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic