Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 12:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism the unscientific belief (part one, two, and three)
RE: Atheism. The UNscientific belief (part two)
(December 8, 2015 at 1:16 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: Little Rik:

They are not going to understand you, they are admittedly blinded by their atheism, they will not argue for the existence of God at all. They will simply continue to repeate the same moronic stuff, over and over again, and never come to an actual "fact of the matter" as you have apparently done numberous times above. Every time you come upon a proof of your theory, they will say, "that is nonsense!" and then quietly shutup. Like redbeard thepink and sofa king have done above. Honestly, you can NOT blame them because that's all they do. They will even admit it. And that really shines upon their stupidity. But not even that matters to them rik, as you have demonestrated, perhaps you can get to them if you just keep up the good work. I really don't know how well your doing in this thread, but I would assume you are doing WONDERFULLY, because it's 133 pages long. It will be pretty hard though, even as smart as you seem to be. At least you are showing them how to debate. God is actually self evident. And you are proving this in a most elaborate manner.... Congradulations.

You've obviously read through his arguments.......his opinion of christians and your religion is on a par with his view on atheism.

Well done you though, cracking way to enter a discussion.

You fucking retard.
(December 8, 2015 at 1:16 pm)JBrentonK Wrote:

He's not 'proved' or 'demonstrated' anything except his woeful lack of knowledge and his intellectual dishonesty. If you didn't get that from reading this thread then I have to wonder how honest you're being.

Quote:God is actually self evident.
What's your evidence for this claim?
Sum ergo sum
Oh great. Now we have the forum's biggest troll and the forum's biggest idiot all in the same thread. Joy.

On a side note, I just now noticed the whole other half of the "get more smilies" box. I wondered where half of this shit was coming from.

Jesus Stoning

Crucified

Kneel Suckers

Hey look, I told a little story.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
I wasn't completely certain JBK was a troll, but congratulading[sic] lil' rik here is the nail in the coffin....
Yep. Rikki's credibility has certainly taken a shot in the arm now he's got the Real Jesus™ massaging his... ego.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 8, 2015 at 1:16 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: Little Rik:

They are not going to understand you, they are admittedly blinded by their atheism, they will not argue for the existence of God at all. They will simply continue to repeate the same moronic stuff, over and over again, and never come to an actual "fact of the matter" as you have apparently done numberous times above. Every time you come upon a proof of your theory, they will say, "that is nonsense!" and then quietly shutup. Like redbeard thepink and sofa king have done above. Honestly, you can NOT blame them because that's all they do. They will even admit it. And that really shines upon their stupidity. But not even that matters to them rik, as you have demonestrated, perhaps you can get to them if you just keep up the good work. I really don't know how well your doing in this thread, but I would assume you are doing WONDERFULLY, because it's 133 pages long. It will be pretty hard though, even as smart as you seem to be. At least you are showing them how to debate. God is actually self evident. And you are proving this in a most elaborate manner.... Congradulations.

Please don't think you can speak on our behalf.

Everything you just wrote proves that you are not qualified to do so.

As do your ignorant statements in another thread.

Congradulations(sic) to you, too.
Dying to live, living to die.
Also, JBK: don't blame us as "blinded by atheism", however the fuck that works, just because of your failure to be convincing. We're not the ones talking to imaginary friends, nor are we pretending that we are the imaginary friend. You might want to take a look at that before you set about triumphantly poisoning the well.

Your claims can't stand up to scrutiny? Get better claims. Then grow the fuck up.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Either JBK needs psychological help or he's a Poe IMO.

Either way I don't take him seriously.
(December 8, 2015 at 3:47 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Also, JBK: don't blame us as "blinded by atheism", however the fuck that works, just because of your failure to be convincing. We're not the ones talking to imaginary friends, nor are we pretending that we are the imaginary friend. You might want to take a look at that before you set about triumphantly poisoning the well.

Your claims can't stand up to scrutiny? Get better claims. Then grow the fuck up.

Brilliant.    ^ ^ ^      Worship
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
As someone who once didn't sleep for over 60 hours and experienced many psychotic delusions - due to severely distorted cognition and full blown mania - I know what it's like to believe I'm God (and an alien, and Satan, and the grim reaper, and many other things (like thinking the radio is talking to me and that I can control traffic with my mind)).

So either he is psychotic and hence impossible to reason with, or he's a Poe and hence, impossible to reason with.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 2819 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... God exists and I'm... Gentle_Idiot 75 6508 November 23, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How may one refute the religious stonewall argument "all is one"? Osopatata 29 2826 December 21, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Philosophical Failures of Christian Apologetics, Part 11: The Holy Spirit Cepheus Ace 18 3071 June 22, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Belief in God is a clinic Interaktive 55 5710 April 1, 2019 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Is atheism a belief? Agnostico 1023 85328 March 16, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Catharsis
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 3556 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 5315 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Two Myths I Wish Atheists Would Stop Buying Into Rhondazvous 26 4771 June 7, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why Atheism/Secular Humanism... Part II TheReal 53 26051 April 23, 2018 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic