Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 6:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops: Volume II
RE: Fucking Cops: Volume II
(December 22, 2016 at 2:19 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Well, you did trot out the trope that there are so many cops out there so it's unfair to paint them as above-the-law murderers.

Even though they are above the law with regards to high profile murders...

Quote me.
Piece of cake, asshole.

Quote:No, I'm pointing out that the maniac is trying to paint the cops as out of control, and he's failing badly. There are about 800,000 cops in the US these days, and he can find an egregious shooting every day or two. Call it 200 shootings a year. He paints ALL OF THEM as improper, of course, because if he only went with the ones that actually unjustified he'd be at 30-50 posts a year, and that just wouldn't suit his agenda.

Post #1228 in this very thread.

Your math is as shitty as your reasoning but even 180 police murders is far too many in a year...although apparently not for the likes of you.

There have been 1122 fatal police shootings in 2016 so far and we still have over a week to go.  Which is 3.1 per day.

Isn't it amazing what a bunch of fucking barbarians we seem to hire as cops over here in this supposedly civilized nation?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...60391.html

Quote:Police in Britain fired their guns just seven times in the last year

Official figures paint a huge contrast with the United States

Quote:The United States of course has a bigger population than the UK – Britain has 64.1 million residents, the US 319 million. But on a per-capita basis, Britain’s rate of police gun use would translate into US police using their guns on 35 occasions in an entire year. This would be an unthinkably low number.
Yep, pathological.
(December 22, 2016 at 2:52 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(December 22, 2016 at 2:19 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Well, you did trot out the trope that there are so many cops out there so it's unfair to paint them as above-the-law murderers.

Even though they are above the law with regards to high profile murders...

Quote me.

Howbout this ? You asked to be quoted. And it is exactly what I said it'd be.

(December 11, 2016 at 4:37 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: No, I'm pointing out that the maniac is trying to paint the cops as out of control, and he's failing badly. There are about 800,000 cops in the US these days, and he can find an egregious shooting every day or two. Call it 200 shootings a year. He paints ALL OF THEM as improper, of course, because if he only went with the ones that actually unjustified he'd be at 30-50 posts a year, and that just wouldn't suit his agenda. 

And please, enough of the strawmanning, the maniac is bad enough.

Time to start eating crow, motherfucker. The least you could do for being a shithead and forcing me to crawl this thread from the beginning.

I assumed you made an oopsie earlier. Turns out you made it late.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
And I just realized Min did the work for me earlier.

Good man.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(December 22, 2016 at 10:02 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote:
(December 22, 2016 at 2:52 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Quote me.

Howbout this ? You asked to be quoted. And it is exactly what I said it'd be.

(December 11, 2016 at 4:37 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: No, I'm pointing out that the maniac is trying to paint the cops as out of control, and he's failing badly. There are about 800,000 cops in the US these days, and he can find an egregious shooting every day or two. Call it 200 shootings a year. He paints ALL OF THEM as improper, of course, because if he only went with the ones that actually unjustified he'd be at 30-50 posts a year, and that just wouldn't suit his agenda. 

And please, enough of the strawmanning, the maniac is bad enough.

Time to start eating crow, motherfucker. The least you could do for being a shithead and forcing me to crawl this thread from the beginning.

I assumed you made an oopsie earlier. Turns out you made it late.
I see you didn't read what you posted.
(December 22, 2016 at 10:20 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: And I just realized Min did the work for me earlier.

Good man.

Well it is Min's thread. He'd know when assholes pop up Wink

Well done to you both.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Min's problem isn't with cops.
So you're suddenly in his mind and you know what he thinks?

Impressive.
/sarcasm
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(December 23, 2016 at 9:16 am)Nymphadora Wrote: So you're suddenly in his mind and you know what he thinks?

Impressive.
/sarcasm
Don't have to be. His own work demonstrates. He has found a group that he thinks is okay to attack without regard to reality, and he's raging on. Pathological. 

However, the semester is officially over, so his usefulness will be waning for a while. New semester starts in January. Popcorn

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1877 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 670 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 674 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 787 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 693 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 809 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1733 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1616 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2009 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1815 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus