Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 10:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops: Volume II
RE: Fucking Cops: Volume II
Back in Arizona - this will make everyone feel better, I'm sure.

They just announced on the news that the Mesa Police Department has called in the Scottsdale Police Department to "investigate" the charges of police brutality.  Well, shit.  And I'm sure  that when Scottsdale needs a favor they'll be all too happy to call in Mesa to "investigate" them.

This is what is called the Fapping Pig Circle Jerk.
Talk about vindictive cunts.

South Dakota Sheriff Lenny Gramkow loses election primary to one of his deputies, and fires him a minute later.

Quote:A South Dakota sheriff waited a whole minute after polls closed to fire a deputy who undid his re-election bid this week.

Bon Homme County Sheriff Lenny Gramkow fired deputy sheriff Mark Maggs after Maggs defeated him by a vote of 878-331 in Tuesday's Republican primary election. Maggs posted his time-stamped termination notice signed by Gramkow on Facebook after polls closed.

"As of this moment you are no longer an employee of Bon Homme County," Gramkow wrote.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/06...akota.html
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Maybe they'll face off in the streets and settle it 2d Amendment style.  They are both republicunts, after all.

[Image: 1502843761379.gif]
Unreal.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/hll-thi...6-minutes/

Quote:‘What the h*ll do you think she’s going to do?’: Family furious after TSA patted down 96-year-old grandmother for 6 minutes

Power crazed bastards.
(June 8, 2018 at 11:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Unreal.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/hll-thi...6-minutes/

Quote:‘What the h*ll do you think she’s going to do?’: Family furious after TSA patted down 96-year-old grandmother for 6 minutes

Power crazed bastards.
It's possible that the Gestapo got burned in the past by letting someone similar pass through Check Point Charlie without a search and they got dinged for letting test weapons through.  I get pissed everytime I go to the airport, especially if a family member or friend has to go through a degrading search.  But it's the price of living in a police state.  The pricks have to be assholes to everyone.  

I remember when the Cubans spoiled it for everyone with their hijacking games.  And things got worse when guys going through a divorce would blow up a plane because their wives were on it or when an airline employee would shoot the pilots.  And once the muslim fanatics started doing their thing it's lucky people don't have to fly naked.
Pervin on a geriatric....nice.  Six minutes, though?  Does it really take that long to grope to climax?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I wouldn't mess with her. Gotta be tough to make it to 96. Tongue
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
You just figuring this out now, Chief?  Where the hell has your head been?  Up your ass?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/minneap...ted-black/

Quote:Minneapolis police chief orders cops to stop marijuana stings after noticing that 46 of 47 arrested were black

Quote:Minneapolis cops will no longer make small-scale marijuana arrests after the city’s police chief noticed his officers were arresting black residents for the sale of dime bags, the reports.
The decision was made by Mayor Jacob Frey and Police Chief Medaria Arradondo.

Arradondo said his goal is to keep the city safe, and to start creating a sense of hope for citizens.

The WLB fans in your city only feel "safe" when you are locking the blacks up.
(June 9, 2018 at 9:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You just figuring this out now, Chief?  Where the hell has your head been?  Up your ass?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/minneap...ted-black/

Quote:Minneapolis police chief orders cops to stop marijuana stings after noticing that 46 of 47 arrested were black

Quote:Minneapolis cops will no longer make small-scale marijuana arrests after the city’s police chief noticed his officers were arresting black residents for the sale of dime bags, the reports.
The decision was made by Mayor Jacob Frey and Police Chief Medaria Arradondo.

Arradondo said his goal is to keep the city safe, and to start creating a sense of hope for citizens.

The WLB fans in your city only feel "safe" when you are locking the blacks up.
The easiest way to make any previously illegal activity legal is for the jurors to stop convicting the defendants.  

It would be interesting to see who the people were common in all of those cases.  It's obvious that there's a gang of snitches at work.  So if a wise guy attended all of the trials it would be fairly easy to identify the snitches.  Even Yahweh hates snitches.
Most drug cases never go to trial, Wyrd.  The DAs abuse the plea bargain system to get defendants to plead guilty and get a reduced sentence rather than go to trial and risk 25 years.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1879 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 671 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 675 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 788 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 694 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 810 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1734 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1617 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2011 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1815 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus