Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 9:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tower of Babel
RE: The Tower of Babel
Oldest means first...dipshit.  The same techniques and methods were used in the 2d and 3d.  All three were built within a span of about 80 years.... if you listen to the Egyptologists. 

It wasn't so long ago that another moron said that the great pyramid was build using internal ramps.... forgetting apparently that the other two lacked the same sort of "evidence" he was claiming.  Like I said, pyramidiots.

Oh, and by the way, RT stands for Russia Today and is the Russian government propaganda arm in the West.  I'm sure the WLB can get you an introduction to Putin if you ask nicely.
(August 5, 2018 at 6:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Oldest means first...dipshit.  The same techniques and methods were used in the 2d and 3d.  All three were built within a span of about 80 years.... if you listen to the Egyptologists.

It wasn't so long ago that another moron said that the great pyramid was build using internal ramps.... forgetting apparently that the other two lacked the same sort of "evidence" he was claiming.  Like I said, pyramidiots.

Oh, and by the way, RT stands for Russia Today and is the Russian government propaganda arm in the West.  I'm sure the WLB can get you an introduction to Putin if you ask nicely.

According to these researchers the Sphinx was constructed atleast 800,000 years ago.

Link to study here

http://mgu.bg/geoarchmin/naterials/64Manichev.pdf

Also

http://csglobe.com/geological-evidence-s...years-old/

Quote:Now, two Ukrainian researchers have proposed a new provocative theory where the two scientists propose that the Great Sphinx of Egypt is around 800,000 years old. A Revolutionary theory that is backed up by science.

Quote:The authors of this paper are scientists Manichev Vjacheslav I. (Institute of Environmental Geochemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine) and Alexander G. Parkhomenko (Institute of Geography of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine).

Quote:Manichev and Parkhomenko firmly believe that the Sphinx had to be submerged for a long time under water and, to support this hypothesis, they point towards existing literature of geological studies of the Giza Plateau.

According to these studies at the end of the Pliocene geologic period (between 5.2 and 1.6 million years ago), sea water entered the Nile valley and gradually creating flooding in the area. This led to formation of lacustrine deposits which are at the mark of 180 m above the present level of the Mediterranean Sea.

According to Manichev and Parkhomenko, it is the sea level during the Calabrian phase which is the closest to the present mark with the highest GES hollow at its level. High level of sea water also caused the Nile overflowing and created long-living water-bodies. As to time it corresponds to 800000 years.

Quote:This means that the Great Sphinx of Egypt is one of the oldest monuments on the surface of the Earth, pushing back drastically the origin of mankind and civilization.

Quote:Furthermore, as it has been demonstrated, the two megalithic temples, located adjacent to the Great Sphinx were built by the same stone which means that the new dating of the Sphinx drags these monuments with the Sphinx back 800,000 years. In other words, this means that ancient civilizations inhabited our planet much longer than mainstream scientists are willing to accept.

Thinking
By aliens, no doubt!

[Image: e66b7d5fc540b574fa92b410fc56f9d4--aliens...aliens.jpg]

How many times have you bought the Brooklyn Bridge?
Why would mainstream scientists be "unwilling to accept" something that is evident? Evidence is kinda their whole schtick.

I'll give you some time to fabricate a conspiracy theory if you need to. And trust me. You need to.
(November 4, 2015 at 3:46 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: ROFLOL

Your idiocy knows no bounds. What do you think the great pyramid has to do with technology capable of creating an inter dimensional gateway?

You and I, my good man, are going to have a serious sit-down and watch stargate sg-1.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
A perfect example of a movie with a great premise that went totally to shit about 1/3 of the way in.  Same with Jurassic Park.
(August 5, 2018 at 7:33 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: Why would mainstream scientists be "unwilling to accept" something that is evident? Evidence is kinda their whole schtick.

I'll give you some time to fabricate a conspiracy theory if you need to. And trust me. You need to.

What are you talking about? Science constantly changes in accordance with new evidence (eventually), mainstream science was unwilling to accept Newton's theory that light consisted of particles, yet here we are...
Uh, yeah... we're here and you're a creatard.  Where does "Adam" and your 6,000 year old universe fit in?  Or did you forget that part.
Lol @ Huggy pretending he cares about science.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(August 5, 2018 at 9:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Uh, yeah... we're here and you're a creatard.  Where does "Adam" and your 6,000 year old universe fit in?  Or did you forget that part.

First show where I claimed the universe was 6000 years old...

(August 5, 2018 at 9:40 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Lol @ Huggy pretending he cares about science.

Please, I've been debunking atheists here with science from the beginning, did you forget it's my position that science doesn't disprove anything in the bible.

I asked you guys to provide evidence of science disproving the bible, guess what? none of you could do it, so lol all you want...

(I'll be more than happy to post receipts of the above if you desire)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tower of Bible and creation of languages mcolafson 41 6278 September 22, 2016 at 9:33 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The tower of babel dyresand 20 4854 September 9, 2015 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  CHRISTIANS PLEASE EXPLAIN "tower of babel" truthBtold 40 10713 January 15, 2014 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  As a christian, how did you handle the problems with the Tower of Babel? Brakeman 51 18878 November 22, 2013 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Punished for Babel? Foxaèr 102 24205 July 19, 2013 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why did God divide the people of Babel? Greatest I am 50 8272 October 18, 2011 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger