Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 8:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rule Change (New Staff Power)
RE: Rule Change (New Staff Power)
(January 23, 2016 at 11:03 pm)SnakeOilWarrior Wrote:
(January 23, 2016 at 9:09 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I said it earlier, but nearly 600 posts is a lot to comb through:

DFDM is the only person I have encountered in my time as a mod on this site that I would have voted to get rid of based solely on his behavior and effect on the forum.

What about HeWhoShallRemainUnnamed? Although, I think that was before you joined the Mod Squad.

Dude violated enough rules that he definitely didn't need a new rule to be made just to ban him.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I hate not knowing who you're talking about.

It's like an inside joke. Ex: I'll give it a full 5/7 stars.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(January 25, 2016 at 2:52 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: I hate not knowing who you're talking about.

Even if we said the name, you still wouldn't know who we were talking about. And I suppose it is an inside joke, but it's not funny.

0/10

No, I don't suppose it is funny. It was before my time here anyway.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(January 25, 2016 at 2:52 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: I hate not knowing who you're talking about.

Hewhoshallnotbenamed was a particularly unpleasant and repellent member who was here a couple of years ago.

He was one of the few members who ever made it onto my ignore list.

Best not to dwell.  You didn't miss anything.
Dying to live, living to die.

Trust me, you are better off not knowing. Suffice to say he was a threat to the forum and a pain in the ass for the staff. I know of an admin that has the record of bans in one day and it wasn't me.
(January 25, 2016 at 3:01 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: No, I don't suppose it is funny.  It was before my time here anyway.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hNCkHsOTJT4

0/10

(January 25, 2016 at 3:03 pm)LastPoet Wrote:

Trust me, you are better off not knowing. Suffice to say he was a threat to the forum and a pain in the ass for the staff. I know of an admin that has the record of bans in one day and it wasn't me.

* Jackalope raises hand
Imagine the offspring of Dead-something-masochismo with EP and you would still be a milion miles away.
Someone with a nick like that... I steered clear for as long as I could.
Then, one day, he was whining, about some unfair treatment and I addressed him... I think that was the only time... Shortly after, he became "heWhoShallNotBeNamed". Let him rest in peace.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Staff Log - Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions Darwinian 3277 789587 May 6, 2024 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1711 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
  PSA: Hate Speech, rule 7 arewethereyet 24 2710 September 21, 2023 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  PSA: Update to necroposting rule arewethereyet 51 6961 April 3, 2023 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  PSA: Added to threats rule arewethereyet 8 2947 May 19, 2022 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  PSA: The Necroposting Rule BrianSoddingBoru4 42 7183 April 6, 2022 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: brewer
  PSA - Clarification of rule #3 on doxxing. arewethereyet 18 3863 November 17, 2021 at 5:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Staff Changes BrianSoddingBoru4 32 6724 November 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  [Serious] Proposing A Rule Change BrianSoddingBoru4 24 4964 June 11, 2020 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The "Report" button, and how not to treat your staff. Jackalope 71 28391 February 9, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: brewer