Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 10:49 pm

Poll: Who would win?
This poll is closed.
Clinton
76.60%
36 76.60%
Trump
23.40%
11 23.40%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump versus Clinton?
RE: Trump versus Clinton?
Oh, please, scoob! For fuck's sake, do you think anyone takes you seriously posting Alex Jones shit?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Neither.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 1, 2016 at 5:08 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I'm sure the Clintons are the only lying, scheming politicians.

No, really.

In order to get in the upper echelons, you have to play ball and be corrupt. Clinton is the most corrupt person running for president in the race. Trump has nothing on her. The Bush crime family is the same. Were talking drug running, selling weapons, corruption, bribery, etc.

This is bigger than Clinton though, there is a plan working itself out of taking over the power structure, and unfortunately it's pretty much already a done deal. The military is aware of this, along with some in law enforcement. For example if organized crime exists, wouldn't it make sense to take it over so you control it rather than someone else? The drug running is run in large part by the CIA/FBI etc since it provides monetary support for black ops that don't get approved by congress. It's way worse then I can post. We are in trouble.
And your source on that is .... I hesitate to ask .... Alex Jones?
(April 1, 2016 at 5:15 pm)abaris Wrote: Oh, please, scoob! For fuck's sake, do you think anyone takes you seriously posting Alex Jones shit?

You do know there have been studies of showing someone the exact same article by attributing it to different sources to see how people interpret it. The same with putting someone in a suit vs blue jeans. This is not about Alex Jones, this is about Larry Nichols. Your problem is that you have built up psychological barriers preventing you from finding the truth based on your preconceived delusional notions. It's how you are kept in the controlled paradigm. I don't consider you are very well informed person when it comes to American politics or corruption, so you can say what you want. You don't have much to say except disbelief based on lack of knowledge.
So, come on. Present a different network than Info wars. Present the same story, and we can have a discussion. As long as it comes from Jones, Breitbart or something like that, we don't.
(April 1, 2016 at 5:25 pm)abaris Wrote: So, come on. Present a different network than Info wars. Present the same story, and we can have a discussion. As long as it comes from Jones, Breitbart or something like that, we don't.

You must not realize that the news is controlled because it's essential to control the narrative. They need to play ball to keep their jobs. Certain subjects are off limits. So basically you are waiting for the controlled media to start telling you the truth right, or suspect they can't get away with lying or withholding the truth, right? I'm presenting information here because it's not reaching the population via the corporate media. It's like saying well unless the BBC reports it, it must not be true, without realizing the BBC controls which stories reach the public and which don't. This is why I'm asking how old you are, and where you live.

European media writing pro-US stories under CIA pressure - German journo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGqi-k213eE
As with so many things in life, I don't find any kinder words for you as calling you a conspiracy nut.

As opposed to many, I have a pretty solid grip on what the media is about, since after university, I went into journalism and PR. I'm very critical of my sources and the people behind them. Breitbart, Alex Jones and company, can't even be called sources. They're propaganda at it's purest. I've checked my share of their stories against numerous other sources. None of them stood up to closer scrutiny.

Jones is either a very clever businessman, feeding on nutters like you, or he's just as delusional and covered in tinfoil from head to toe. Oh, and look up his biography, if you find the time. Apart from being an obscure religious fanatic, he also has ties to neonazi organisations. The latter isn't entirely confirmed, but there's enough evidence to make a case. The former is by his own admission.
(April 1, 2016 at 6:08 pm)abaris Wrote: As with so many things in life, I don't find any kinder words for you as calling you a conspiracy nut.

As opposed to many, I have a pretty solid grip on what the media is about, since after university, I went into journalism and PR. I'm very critical of my sources and the people behind them. Breitbart, Alex Jones and company, can't even be called sources. They're propaganda at it's purest. I've checked my share of their stories against numerous other sources. None of them stood up to closer scrutiny.

Jones is either a very clever businessman, feeding on nutters like you, or he's just as delusional and covered in tinfoil from head to toe. Oh, and look up his biography, if you find the time. Apart from being an obscure religious fanatic, he also has ties to neonazi organisations. The latter isn't entirely confirmed, but there's enough evidence to make a case. The former is by his own admission.

Yet you still don't address the message of the person interviewed, you address the interviewer. You seems to be a victim of the propaganda yourself. How is it that you have been trained to be misled? Neo-Nazi organizations hate him for not focusing on what they say is the Jewish control, so I don't know what you are trying to push. It seems you have been misled, or perhaps a useful idiot.

Anyway, your opinion is not valid, because you have never posted anything worth reading, it's just a tactic to get people off the trail. And you still will not answer the question on your nationality. Mainly because you repeat media talking points proves you are a shill.

At the same time I'll let you counter point with sources, but it always seems you don't have a counterpoint beyond disbelief because your trusted sources don't cover certain subjects. I'd like to have to start posting links, instead of opinions so I can check up on where you are getting your information from.
(April 1, 2016 at 6:13 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: Yet you still don't address the message of the person interviewed, you address the interviewer.

Yes, and I won't adress the message, since the interviewer conveys everything there is to say on it's quality.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 382 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Transgenderism versus Interracial Marriage. Jehanne 3 559 April 18, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1123 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37112 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12443 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Liberals versus Leftists Neo-Scholastic 67 12195 November 5, 2017 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Foxaèr 18 4709 June 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3211 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Diversity versus Inequality Neo-Scholastic 10 1253 December 1, 2016 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4237 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods