Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 5, 2024, 5:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS: Expresssive face--

[Image: 013.jpg]
CIJS...I'm allowed to get tired just like everyone else. I know I try so hard to pull through everything. I know I feel weird about complaining so I rarely do, even if you're pushing too hard. I know you want to be my friend. But here a thing about friends, friends don't just hear the words that you say, friends don't just see the face that you wear and accept it for who you are. Friends look deeper. When you're looking deeper perhaps you could take a moment to notice that you're drowning me in burdens. It seems like it should be obvious what with my being a single mother bogged down with medical issues and currently on bedrest but hey...it's ok to be oblivious sometimes. Just please...I seriously can't breathe.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 23, 2016 at 2:28 pm)The_Empress Wrote: Was the talk productive?

It generally is with him. We communicate pretty well. He's always been supportive of me going after my goals, even if it costs me some friends, because a true friend wouldn't shit on me for requiring lots of time to, I don't know, find a better paying job, and continue losing weight and getting healthier. I'm alone - I have no partner to bolster me financially or 'physically' (like being home to walk the dog and thus giving me more time) so I have to do everything by myself, by my own efforts, and in my own time. And he continues to encourage me to say "fuck everyone else who can't understand that."

(August 23, 2016 at 4:20 pm)pocaracas Wrote: But why quote me? Huh Wink

Ah drama.... I've been recently called a "drama queen"... YAY!

Well, you do seem pretty amused by all of our drama.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(August 24, 2016 at 9:05 am)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(August 23, 2016 at 4:20 pm)pocaracas Wrote: But why quote me?  Huh Wink

Ah drama.... I've been recently called a "drama queen"... YAY!

Well, you do seem pretty amused by all of our drama.

Do I?
Or is my drama a bit worse and I'm just trying to put on a mask of amusement to try and cope?...
Sad
Aww.
CIJS...

I am not impressed.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
CIJS

My day is going very well.
(August 24, 2016 at 10:44 am)pocaracas Wrote: Do I?
Or is my drama a bit worse and I'm just trying to put on a mask of amusement to try and cope?...
Sad

Only you can reveal that.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(August 23, 2016 at 8:27 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Oh mah gaaaaaah Ben Davis posted in my thread!  Faints
Careful, I don't want you bashing yourself about. If this keeps happening, I'm going to fit you with fluffy cushions.

Quote:Lol thanks. Make yourself cozy. There's tons of mayo in the cabinets, and lots of ropes. Don't ask.
I've heard rumours about Hammy's mayo and what he gets up to in the evenings. I think in this case ignorance is bliss. Faints

Quote:Also, help yourself to Portuguese tacos (you heard me)
Best. Euphemism. Evar. Worship

Quote:love novels
I've also heard about your love novels and your penchant for a certain Real Time presenter. Although I'm sorely tempted, I want to keep my innocence... for a little while longer, at least Cold Shower

Quote:and tea. Lots and lots of Bella tea.
Bella, we need a Tea-off! And possibly a Biscuit-off.

But mainly tea Ubergeek

Quote:You're welcome.  Heart
Badger
Sum ergo sum
(August 24, 2016 at 1:53 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(August 24, 2016 at 10:44 am)pocaracas Wrote: Do I?
Sad

Only you can reveal that.

yeah... not sure anyone wants to hear my tale... so I keep it to myself...
That way, there be monsters...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 939 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1230 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama