Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 5:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
I had birthday cake for lunch. Don't tell anyone. [emoji50]
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Lol figures. My self pity post would be ninjad. Tongue
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
[Image: 49661b51056c8c6584b7a903d1a7f49d.jpg]

I hope you feel better soon Nym, take care of yourself.
I've about given up at this point Ham.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Sad
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 29, 2016 at 10:37 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: CIJS

I'm tired of not being good enough.
I'm tired of watching people in their little cliques' act as if they are all that and a bag of fucking chips.
I'm tired of always being last on people's list of people they "may" care about.
I'm tired of being an afterthought.
I'm tired of being the one that gets hurt while bad people get away with committing that hurt.
I'm tired of being over looked.
And I'm tired of double standards.

Just take me out in the woods and leave me there because at least the trees might give a shit about me actually being a real person. You know, the kind with feelings. And at least the trees can't say ignorant things about me behind my back and can't make me feel like a failure.

Trees are some of my best friends. They hold me up to the heavens and gently rock me in the wind while simply standing still. They shelter me from the harsh sun while rejoicing in the open light. They give us food in life and material for our house and furnishings in death. They are strong, silent and patient, reaching far above and below the horizontal concerns of Man by simply growing what they are.

People could learn a lot from the Tree.

Heart
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
CIJS, Withany, you make me happier than you know? Even when one of us is down, we talk and listen. When that down person is me, you pull me up. I hope I do the same for you. Smile

CIJSifthat'sOKwithyouJBH:

I'm super fucking proud of my friends. They are amazing people, and they constantly impress me with their integrity, kindness and determination. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. And I'm here for them, now and always, whatever they need from me.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Fuck people, Nymph.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(August 30, 2016 at 4:25 am)robvalue Wrote: CIJSifthat'sOKwithyouJBH:

I'm super fucking proud of my friends. They are amazing people, and they constantly impress me with their integrity, kindness and determination. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. And I'm here for them, now and always, whatever they need from me.

You're such a wonderful human being Heart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 937 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1224 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 476 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama