Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Can I just say, I post in here about my real life. Everything I say isn't about you.

Also, you're so vain. I bet you think this post is about you don't you? Big Grin
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 14, 2016 at 1:01 pm)Losty Wrote: Can I just say, I post in here about my real life. Everything I say isn't about you.

Also, you're so vain. I bet you think this post is about you don't you? Big Grin

Where have I heard this before?....

CIJS -

Stahp. For the sake of the FSM, please. Enough is enough already. Shit.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 14, 2016 at 1:01 pm)Losty Wrote: Can I just say, I post in here about my real life. Everything I say isn't about you.

Of course it's about me. Everything anyone ever says is about me. How else would it work?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
CIJS;

I really missed you, and it is really nice to see you again, and you're still as adorable as ever! Big Grin
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
I don't want to go to school this evening. I have no desire to deal with fellow students who act like entitled, spoiled brats who think that double standards are okay.

OTOH, hopefully my client won't cancel tonight. She should keep me busy for five hours.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 14, 2016 at 1:31 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: I don't want to go to school this evening. I have no desire to deal with fellow students who act like entitled, spoiled brats who think that double standards are okay.

OTOH, hopefully my client won't cancel tonight. She should keep me busy for five hours.

5 hours for one client?!
Damn!!
If you weren't at a school, how much would that cost the client?
(September 14, 2016 at 1:21 pm)robvalue Wrote:

Of course it's about me. Everything anyone ever says is about me. How else would it work?

No it isn't. Everything everyone ever says is entirely about the gestalt entity than is myself + all my friends. That way all the uninteresting and horrible people don't exist but myself and my friends do -- yay!

Strangers? Oh they exist when they become my friends.

Okay maybe this post wasn't particularly serious.

What's almost human? A turtle in my case.

I'll leave this random song I'm enjoying here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=PNMskmc7RPA
(September 14, 2016 at 1:37 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(September 14, 2016 at 1:31 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: I don't want to go to school this evening. I have no desire to deal with fellow students who act like entitled, spoiled brats who think that double standards are okay.

5 hours for one client?!
Damn!!

When my stylist comes over, she usually gets there by 7 and sometimes doesn't leave before 11. And that's just to dye and highlight sometimes, because she "weaves" colors in so that when the roots grow out, it looks more natural.

Getting hairs done used to be an all morning affair for women who could afford it.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(September 14, 2016 at 1:37 pm)pocaracas Wrote:

5 hours for one client?!
Damn!!

That would depend on the services being done and the type of salon/spa that was offering.

She's getting a spa facial, basic manicure and natural hairstyling. The school already has extremely low prices so if this were an actual salon, for five hours worth of what she's having done, I'd say no less than $400 for the entire thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1218 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama