Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
JBH: Kittens are insanely cute!

I have to rip myself away from watching them during my shift Tongue There was a pile of five of them together, damnit!

I'm proud of myself. I actually can't believe I'm doing this. For the third time now, I've driven half an hour to the rescue centre, helped for four hours, then driven a half hour back. Sure, it's extremely relaxed work and it fucks me up for most of the week, but I've still done it. The effect on my mood is profound. Helping cats get new homes is incredibly rewarding.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
The best I can do that would be considered volunteer work is to post here.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I would like to state that forgetting is one of the greater things in life. It can keep your personality from being corrupted.

And no day is a clean slate - everyone carries an emotional, mental, and physical momentum. Change is never easy.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(November 26, 2016 at 9:28 pm)robvalue Wrote: JBH: Kittens are insanely cute!

I have to rip myself away from watching them during my shift Tongue There was a pile of five of them together, damnit!

I'm proud of myself. I actually can't believe I'm doing this. For the third time now, I've driven half an hour to the rescue centre, helped for four hours, then driven a half hour back. Sure, it's extremely relaxed work and it fucks me up for most of the week, but I've still done it. The effect on my mood is profound. Helping cats get new homes is incredibly rewarding.

[Image: hugging.gif]
"How are you gay? You're too cute. What a waste..."

A waste? Someone is having this, it's just not you.

"A waste" pfft...
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(November 26, 2016 at 10:05 pm)Regina Wrote: "How are you gay? You're too cute. What a waste..."

"A waste" pfft...

I can't believe someone would actually say that to your face Angry

ETA: But Stuart in Queer As Folk had a good comeback for it Wink
(November 26, 2016 at 10:05 pm)Regina Wrote: "How are you gay? You're too cute. What a waste..."

"A waste" pfft...

I've heard "You're too cute to be gay" plenty of times.
~ Erin Hunter
CIJS

Dear glasses,

Fuck you for breaking. You couldn't have just let a screw come loose. Noooooo. That would have been easy to replace. You had to break your frame. And it had to be during a time when I just spent $300 for groceries and got my holiday shopping done and am broke so I can't afford a new pair. Wuh...heh...heh...el...I got news for you. While my gorilla glue was past it's usable date, we have plumber putty so my other half fixed your ass good as new so kiss my grits mother fucker.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I've always done the deal where I get two pairs of glasses for the price of one.

Plus, I have contacts.
~ Erin Hunter
(November 26, 2016 at 10:17 pm)Maelstrom Wrote:

"A waste" pfft...

I've heard "You're too cute to be gay" plenty of times.

I haven't... unfortunately (sort of) Wink It's the 'what a waste' part that gets to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1203 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama