Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 11:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
I know. Big Grin
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(April 24, 2018 at 9:50 pm)Succubus Wrote: CIJS. Can I ask is there some sort of post count race that I'm not privy to? There's an awful lot of ego and one horsemanship (?) on display in various threads these days. And most of it is indeed horseshit.

That is soooooooo immature and petty of them. Who the fuck would parade that trivial shit?

[Image: IN3L2Lz.png]
wrong thread
By all means.... grow your hair just as long as his is. I need to do some research for my field Big Grin

Dang it. Now I have to move the post I was going to post here. Good thing I haven't posted it yet! Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 24, 2018 at 10:50 pm)Joods Wrote: By all means.... grow your hair just as long as his is. I need to do some research for my field Big Grin

Dang it. Now I have to move the post I was going to post here. Good thing I haven't posted it yet! Big Grin

Hehe. I'm surprised people actually saw it that fast. makes me feel speshal lol
(April 24, 2018 at 10:54 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote:
(April 24, 2018 at 10:50 pm)Joods Wrote: By all means.... grow your hair just as long as his is. I need to do some research for my field Big Grin

Hehe. I'm surprised people actually saw it that fast. makes me feel speshal lol

LOL See my reply to where you moved it to Big Grin Blush
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
CIJS -

Now you want to date? What's up with that? You might be a little late, sweetie.

-Teresa
There's nothing more depressing for me than trying to obtain a relationship through online dating sites.

There's nothing more humiliating than having to fill in "I prefer not to say" next to: Do you have a car?
or having to try to use a clever quip instead of just leaving the employment line blank.

When I tried this before it was like every week I got no response I felt like an even bigger fool, and month by month....I can only take so much of that before I call it quits.

But I have nothing in my life where I'm around women my age in a natural situation either. Even if I did, it would eventually become the same kind of shit, it would just take longer.

It may not be my fault I suck ass. But that doesn't really matter at all. Sometimes, that's what really hurts. I can't say, hey I still experience psychosis probably %30 of the time, and active psychosis is more disabling than quadriplegia. It'd be more likely they'd run screaming.

I can't say, even considering I could work like that, I have degenerative disc disease, and frequent kidney stones and sinus infections. I want to try to work but what happens if things get as bad as they sometimes get already? To the point I'm so sick I barely feel well enough to carry on intelligent conversation let alone do a job. Even a non physical one.

None of that would help my case even one bit.

Fuck my life.

Fuck my life.
(May 19, 2018 at 2:56 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: There's nothing more depressing for me than trying to obtain a relationship through online dating sites.

There's nothing more humiliating than having to fill in "I prefer not to say" next to: Do you have a car?
or having to try to use a clever quip instead of just leaving the employment line blank.

When I tried this before it was like every week I got no response I felt like an even bigger fool, and month by month....I can only take so much of that before I call it quits.

But I have nothing in my life where I'm around women my age in a natural situation either. Even if I did, it would eventually become the same kind of shit, it would just take longer.

It may not be my fault I suck ass. But that doesn't really matter at all. Sometimes, that's what really hurts. I can't say, hey I still experience psychosis probably %30 of the time, and active psychosis is more disabling than quadriplegia. It'd be more likely they'd run screaming.

I can't say, even considering I could work like that, I have degenerative disc disease, and frequent kidney stones and sinus infections. I want to try to work but what happens if things get as bad as they sometimes get already? To the point I'm so sick I barely feel well enough to carry on intelligent conversation let alone do a job. Even a non physical one.

Fuck my life.

Fuck my life.

Accentuate your strengths...your positives. Heart
We all have flaws, but we all have strengths...and beautiful gifts to offer others. I'd share those, on your profile.
(May 19, 2018 at 2:56 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: There's nothing more depressing for me than trying to obtain a relationship through online dating sites.

Fuck my life.

Fuck my life.

When it comes right down to it what the hell is natural? 

Got any support groups in the area to hang with? "How you doin" might go along way there.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 944 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama