Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 10:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you cooking/eating right now?
RE: What are you cooking/eating right now?
(August 29, 2016 at 4:45 pm)Losty Wrote:
(August 29, 2016 at 4:35 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Fixed that for you.

<Has a sinking feeling he's digging himself deeper and deeper with the ladies today>

Lmfao. If your wife isn't making you gourmet lunches on your work break...I would suggest it's because you're not tying her up and taking a [redacted] or [redacted] to her and making her scream or [redacted] like she never has and then [redacted] her until she's a quivering puddle on the floor often enough. Big Grin Angel

Thinking    Well, you definitely have that right. Not nearly often enough! Then again, I'm not the one going through menopause, so I'm not sure how much of the blame I'm willing to shoulder, in that respect.

Besides, who said anything about 'gourmet'? I'd settle for edible. I'm being a bit unfair, here. My wife is actually a really good cook. I just need to steer her away from the cold cuts section of the supermarket in the future.
(August 29, 2016 at 4:48 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: CIJS I like [redacted].

P.S. I also like the way your [redacted] gets when you [redacted] my [redacted] while I hold down your [redacted] and give your [redacted] a good [redacted] before getting [redacted] and [redacted] and [redacted] more and more until there's nothing left but [redacted] for your [redacted] to feel all [redacted].

And stuffs.
I think A69 needs a CIJS thread.

Also, how does one best cook a wankturnip? I gotta know.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(August 29, 2016 at 4:51 pm)Losty Wrote: Judi is going to kill us. I ate hospital crapola for lunch today. Mystery meat in gravy with a side of mystery mush, a roll, and two cardboard boxes of apple juice.

Hmm.
(August 29, 2016 at 4:51 pm)c172 Wrote: Also, how does one best cook a wankturnip?

I dunno but I tend to throw away the latter half and just engage in the former.

ETA: Nah just kidding I save the latter half to eat for later. If someone is around who can actually cook it before it goes out of date.
(August 29, 2016 at 4:51 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(August 29, 2016 at 4:45 pm)Losty Wrote: Lmfao. If your wife isn't making you gourmet lunches on your work break...I would suggest it's because you're not tying her up and taking a [redacted] or [redacted] to her and making her scream or [redacted] like she never has and then [redacted] her until she's a quivering puddle on the floor often enough. Big Grin Angel

Thinking    Well, you definitely have that right. Not nearly often enough! Then again, I'm not the one going through menopause, so I'm not sure how much of the blame I'm willing to shoulder, in that respect.

Besides, who said anything about 'gourmet'? I'd settle for edible. I'm being a bit unfair, here. My wife is actually a really good cook. I just need to steer her away from the cold cuts section of the supermarket in the future.

That poor thing. Buy her fudge and ice cream!

Also, I was mostly just teasing. I don't know about your marriage, I was just being silly.

If I got married though, I'd marry a guy who likes to stay home and can be trained to clean my house the way I like it. Either that or I would hire male hooker and a female maid and pretend to be married to them both.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 29, 2016 at 4:51 pm)c172 Wrote:
(August 29, 2016 at 4:48 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: CIJS I like [redacted].

P.S. I also like the way your [redacted] gets when you [redacted] my [redacted] while I hold down your [redacted] and give your [redacted] a good [redacted] before getting [redacted] and [redacted] and [redacted] more and more until there's nothing left but [redacted] for your [redacted] to feel all [redacted].

And stuffs.
I think A69 needs a CIJS thread.

Do eet
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 29, 2016 at 4:52 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote:
(August 29, 2016 at 4:51 pm)c172 Wrote: Also, how does one best cook a wankturnip?

I dunno but I tend to throw away the latter half and just engage in the former.

ETA: Nah just kidding I save the latter half to eat for later. If someone is around who can actually cook it before it goes out of date.

Speaking of turnips, I'm making soup tonight.

I have no comment on the subject of wanking.
Oh almost forgot:

(August 29, 2016 at 4:35 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: <Has a sinking feeling he's digging himself deeper and deeper with the ladies today>

Not always a bad thing Wink
(August 29, 2016 at 4:55 pm)Losty Wrote: That poor thing. Buy her fudge and ice cream!

Lightbulb
(August 29, 2016 at 4:55 pm)Losty Wrote: If I got married though, I'd marry a guy who likes to stay home and can be trained to clean my house the way I like it. Either that or I would hire male hooker and a female maid and pretend to be married to them both.

Both sound fun Smile You go girl! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cooking vs Restaurants Spongebob 107 6109 September 19, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How are you passing your time now? ignoramus 28 2004 March 24, 2020 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Andrew Zimmern, "What's Eating America".. Brian37 36 3882 February 17, 2020 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Cooking Tips BrianSoddingBoru4 64 3327 November 13, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's cooking, good-looking? Mr.Obvious 45 2687 April 3, 2019 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pranks you have pulled, but would not now. Brian37 19 1159 February 21, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  What are you drinking right now? account_inactive 653 64631 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 1278 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  You once loved it, but now... c172 38 5369 April 21, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  You once hated it, but now.... Foxaèr 27 3527 April 16, 2018 at 8:59 am
Last Post: emjay