Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 9:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you passing your time now?
How are you passing your time now?
Just watched the news. Mile long lines to the unemployment offices. Same all around the world I guess.
Now that we've got shitloads of time on our hands, what are we doing with it?

We can't even drink ourselves stupid at the pub.
We can't distract ourselves by going to the movies or the gym
Ladies, No more "I'll do your nails long time"
Kids now at home. Can't even bonk to pass time!

WTH are we supposed to do?

What's your anti cray cray escape plan?
I don't have one yet. I might start mowing other people's lawns just to kill time!!!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: How are you passing your time now?
https://www.healthline.com/health/germaphobia
I think we've all got that now!

(notice I kept a 2 minute distance between your post and mine)

Panic
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I've taken to prowling the area at night, peeping in the neigbhbours' windows.  Nothing sexual, just looking for ideas on what to do that might be less risky than prowling round and peeping in windows.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
just bought a second Dyson V7 because ....because virus... Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I have to out today.
I should be writing a paper but I really, really don't want to
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Between both of us working remotely and 2 small kids in the house, I literally barely have time to shower once a day. Passing the time hasn't really been an issue sp far
Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Nothing much has changed in my lifestyle over the past several years. I'm spending somewhat of a reclusive retirement. My daily activities include reading, playing PC games, accessing the atheist forums online, and housework. I used to go out three times weekly, but my Tuesday afternoon Mahjong games at the local Senior Center have been cancelled until the Corona Virus danger has passed.
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
I'm finishing up maple syrup season. This weekend I got all the collection barrels washed, dried and put away - and all the tubing collected. Today wii be disassembling the lines - cleaning and re-spooling the salvaged line. I will still be doing cleanup work all week.

When I finish that - I have a transmission to replaceon one car - and repainting the body panels and hood on another. 

Then I get to start cutting firewood.

Having something to do isn't the problem..

Finding time to relax, is..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pranks you have pulled, but would not now. Brian37 19 1088 February 21, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  What are you drinking right now? account_inactive 653 61397 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Your all-time favorite hallucination? Gawdzilla Sama 43 2807 September 29, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 1264 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  You once loved it, but now... c172 38 5184 April 21, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  You once hated it, but now.... Foxaèr 27 3497 April 16, 2018 at 8:59 am
Last Post: emjay
  How do you imagine the world millions of years from now? Macoleco 34 3514 April 15, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Macoleco
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2652 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Having such a hard time in High School right now Distheist 7 1132 March 24, 2018 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Monica Lewinsky Still Passing the Buck Shell B 41 1755 February 28, 2018 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye