Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 2:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you cooking/eating right now?
RE: What are you cooking/eating right now?
Had a fudge brownie for dinner, with a wholesome can of sugar-free Red Bull.
(October 1, 2016 at 3:23 am)Rhythm Wrote: Maafe.

It's delicious, it's easy.

(I grow sweet potatoes as a hobby, and peanuts as a habit)

Recipe? I just happen to have some sweet potatoes. I was gonna bake em and eat em with butter and salt, like a russet but tastier. I'd love to find me some new ways to prepare them.
I'm having a cold snack, sausage, grape tomatoes, pepperoncini peppers, and a wonderful Vermont white cheddar, extra-sharp ...

(October 1, 2016 at 10:49 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Had a fudge brownie for dinner, with a wholesome can of sugar-free Red Bull.

You should probably stop overeating like that.

(October 2, 2016 at 12:10 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Recipe?  I just happen to have some sweet potatoes.  I was gonna bake em and eat em with butter and salt, like a russet but tastier.  I'd love to find me some new ways to prepare them.

Don't bake them. Peal them and cook them. And besides butter and salt, a glass of buttermilk goes nicely with that kind of dish.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Cook them how?  I'm not really a fan of buttermilk except as a marinade for fried chicken and such.
(October 2, 2016 at 7:53 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Cook them how?  I'm not really a fan of buttermilk except as a marinade for fried chicken and such.

Sorry, boil them I meant. Sometimes I use the closest word to my language without considering it has a different meaning.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I'll give that a try. Great

Currently drinking a Kona blend.
Sweet potato with butter, salt, and pepper. Yum.
About to make waffles! Well, one or two.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
A couple more slider buns and a few slices of ham. Hoping for a crab roll, kettle chips and a whoopie pie for lunch.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cooking vs Restaurants Spongebob 107 6113 September 19, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How are you passing your time now? ignoramus 28 2008 March 24, 2020 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Andrew Zimmern, "What's Eating America".. Brian37 36 3892 February 17, 2020 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Cooking Tips BrianSoddingBoru4 64 3328 November 13, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's cooking, good-looking? Mr.Obvious 45 2689 April 3, 2019 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pranks you have pulled, but would not now. Brian37 19 1159 February 21, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  What are you drinking right now? account_inactive 653 64631 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 1278 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  You once loved it, but now... c172 38 5369 April 21, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  You once hated it, but now.... Foxaèr 27 3527 April 16, 2018 at 8:59 am
Last Post: emjay