Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 5:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the world's top drum companies wants to endorse me.
RE: One of the world's top drum companies wants to endorse me.
(August 10, 2016 at 6:06 am)Banjo Wrote:
(August 10, 2016 at 5:51 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: You're an endorsee! Put it on your tab Smile

That's a LOT of beers you'll owe me.  Wink

Ever been to Poodie's Hilltop bar? Poodie was Willie Nelson's road manager for decades, he opened the Hilltop after retiring. Willie used to play there, while Poodie was still alive, and lots of guys play there -- Dave Mason and David Grissom probably being the two most widely-known. I've played on that stage myself a few times now. Live music seven nights a week, featuring local talent -- and we've got a bit out here.

We'll head down there, I'll have a couple of Topo Chico's, and you can enjoy some fine local craft beers. We'll get up on the stage and throw down the jams 'til the girls say "when".

Congratulations.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 10, 2016 at 12:20 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(August 10, 2016 at 6:06 am)Banjo Wrote: That's a LOT of beers you'll owe me.  Wink

Ever been to Poodie's Hilltop bar? Poodie was Willie Nelson's road manager for decades, he opened the Hilltop after retiring. Willie used to play there, while Poodie was still alive, and lots of guys play there -- Dave Mason and David Grissom probably being the two most widely-known. I've played on that stage myself a few times now. Live music seven nights a week, featuring local talent -- and we've got a bit out here.

We'll head down there, I'll have a couple of Topo Chico's, and you can enjoy some fine local craft beers. We'll get up on the stage and throw down the jams 'til the girls say "when".

Ha sounds great. Perhaps we could jam.  Smile
(August 10, 2016 at 12:29 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Congratulations.

How ironic. Why thank you Mr Brewer .  Wink
This recent escapee from TTA forums is on heavy drugs costing $25.000.00 per week. They affect my mind at times. Excuse me if I react out of the norm.
Banjo.
(August 10, 2016 at 6:44 pm)Banjo Wrote:
(August 10, 2016 at 12:29 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Congratulations.

How ironic. Why thank you Mr Brewer .  Wink

Slow on the uptake tonight. Explain ironic please.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
We will jam one day, Banjy ... I feel it in my bones. And when we do it up right, everyone else will, too. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top Book Recommendations FrustratedFool 17 1071 August 15, 2023 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Abba return to UK top 10 after 40 years... Duty 10 1230 September 11, 2021 at 6:07 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "Who Wants To Be A Billion Years Old"? Brian37 2 357 January 31, 2021 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Top Jazz artist I love.. Brian37 8 883 December 9, 2018 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Your top three rock/pop musicians Razzle 75 12882 April 30, 2015 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Razzle
  IMDb's Top 10 Films: Do you agree? CleanShavenJesus 115 31359 July 10, 2013 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Drum And Bass HeyItsZeus 0 951 June 23, 2011 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Top 3 Dawkins Books Arivaderchi 7 3260 January 30, 2010 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Arivaderchi