Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 8:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
I took the latest morning and evening weight data that I've collected and put it on a spreadsheet. Lost a bit over three pounds over the last week, with the daily average weight gradually heading downward.

It used to be common for me to eat out when I was out of the house on another errand, but I've been trying to minimize that. This week's fast food haul was a six-piece bucket of take-out chicken (which translated into supper and a light snack for both me and my daughter, so four meals), plus two fairly healthy sandwiches and a few coffee layovers. Next step is to cut down on sweets with the coffee when I'm out and about.
I weighed a little over 150 lbs. I'll likely give my body a break this up coming week. It really needs it. Train hard but train smart. This especially applies the older i get. I don't diet though. I indulge in food just not junk food unless i'm resting. Then that's my excuse to indulge in brownies. 

Good luck on your fitness goals everyone. Train hard but train smart.  Cool
I found it easier to eat what I wanted when I was able to exercise a lot. I also never had a sit down job like I do now. It's changed how I can eat. I think I'll adjust to it eventually, but it's not easy. Even when I get a fair amount of exercise, my maintenance calories are lower than they've ever been.
Red alert, red alert!
Man your battle stations, this is not a drill.
I repeat man your battle stations this is not a drill.
Houston we have a problem.

My scale died and I don't have another 9V battery!

Panic Panic Panic Panic Panic Panic
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
Bad news - I went on a bender over the weekend, and while I still ate appropriately, I drank more alcohol than I do in a typical month, and I did not log food/weight. I hadn't weighed myself since the 16th.

Good news - I weighed myself this morning, expecting to have put on a few, but found instead that I lost another pound.
(March 19, 2018 at 4:49 pm)Cathooloo Wrote: Bad news -  I went on a bender over the weekend, and while I still ate appropriately, I drank more alcohol than I do in a typical month, and I did not log food/weight.  I hadn't weighed myself since the 16th.

Good news - I weighed myself this morning, expecting to have put on a few, but found instead that I lost another pound.

Clap Clap Clap
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
I love it when I dodge a bullet like, CD. Conversely, I hate when I eat 100 calories too many for one day and gain three pounds. I hate my bodyyyyyyyyy. lol
I love that my husband understands my OCD ticks. He bought a battery and installed it before I got home yesterday. Normal weigh ins were made today!

(March 20, 2018 at 11:43 am)Shell B Wrote: I love it when I dodge a bullet like, CD. Conversely, I hate when I eat 100 calories too many for one day and gain three pounds. I hate my bodyyyyyyyyy. lol

Well, I got my comeuppance this morning when I ticked up almost a pound. LOL
I feel left out of the conversation by not having a scale with which to weigh myself! Sad
Also, snowing doesn't seem to play well with cycling, so I've been driving a lot, lately.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love Your Body Challenge Shell B 39 3281 September 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1050 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1 Shell B 232 23637 September 25, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Atheist Forums' Biggest Loser Shell B 64 5776 March 31, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone here participate in Sports/Fitness? Lifelongnontheist 24 2649 February 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: yasalam
  Bracket Challenge? SteelCurtain 21 3847 April 5, 2015 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I got fat Something completely different 27 6667 July 9, 2013 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox