Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 3:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(December 2, 2015 at 8:48 pm)Faith No More Wrote: So, my son's iPod went on the fritz...

[Image: image_4.jpeg]

24,139,430 minutes = 402,323.83 hours = 16,763.49 days = 45.93 years is a hell of a long time to have to "try again".
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
This sounds like a job for the genuises!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(December 2, 2015 at 8:48 pm)Faith No More Wrote: So, my son's iPod went on the fritz...

[Image: image_4.jpeg]

There's a YouTube video that shows how to fix this problem. It appears that someone thought it a funny joke to type in his passcode incorrectly 1500 times.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4akH3JYfpA
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Lol. That's just a video of a 14 year old mumbling about getting it fixed. He doesn't actually show you how...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(December 1, 2015 at 5:42 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: For offenses I give, I apologize, immediately and in the future.

Aw, shut the fuck up, like most biker lingo, it's a good turn of phrase.

I went full 40's today.

Mostly because it was in the 40's when I woke up. ugh.

[Image: 12346420_10153119115212653_7455822840989...e=56E09BA7]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Gorgeous as ever, I see.

Thankee. Smile
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(December 1, 2015 at 5:42 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote:
(December 1, 2015 at 2:29 pm)Losty Wrote: "Raw-dog with a prostitute" way to ruin the sexy Tongue

Biker-speak. You don't get the sexy leathers without the biker attitude and language. Wink

We're home, by the way.

Edit to Add: I'm a little amused by the objection to the "raw-dog" comment, as that's actually the cleaned-up version of what I was going to write. I have to be very conscious of what I write, since most of the time I'm filtering out nine years of max-security prison-speak and "biker culture" language. For offenses I give, I apologize, immediately and in the future.

Ah fuck that man, swearing is fucking wonderful, especially imaginative, original swearing...it's fan-fucking-tistic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131172 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1430 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2737 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one