Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 11:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(December 7, 2015 at 5:21 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: In bikes where the heads protrude from the bike, such as the Honda Gold Wing (GL1000/1100/1200/1500/1800) designs and the BMW R-series boxers, you can remove the heads quite easily. See below:
Protruding heads! hehehehehehehe
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
@ whatev

Yeah... and this is why it's one of my biggest fears ever.

I'm sensitive to pain as it is. Toothaches, stomachaches and headaches are enough of a nightmare.
(December 10, 2015 at 7:40 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(December 7, 2015 at 5:21 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: In bikes where the heads protrude from the bike, such as the Honda Gold Wing (GL1000/1100/1200/1500/1800) designs and the BMW R-series boxers, you can remove the heads quite easily. See below:
Protruding heads! hehehehehehehe

The bike is crowning.
(December 10, 2015 at 6:24 pm)Losty Wrote: I'm glad you got it figured out! Hope everything goes well in January! Heart

Goes Well! hehehehehehehehe
Hahhaaha... - I don't get it.
All that shitty stuff aside, you're a handsome dude Kev! Totally not what I was expecting. For some reason, I had long dark hair in my head.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Puppy class mates. Back to front: husky (Kita), catahoula-pit mix (Clover), pit bull (Bode), german shepard (Jerry).

[Image: uzOtKM7.jpg?1]
(December 10, 2015 at 7:45 pm)Evie Wrote: Hahhaaha... - I don't get it.

Goes well-urination problem.............

Don't make me come over there.
Evie, play it safe!
Make sure your protruding head has a helmet on it always!

Come to think of it, I don't think it comes off!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 10, 2015 at 6:12 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Me in the hospital ~3 weeks ago:

[Image: 12278748_10207551093112448_7596386929151...e=56DFA520]

Like I wrote in off-topic, I had an on and off fever for over a week.  It spiked to 104, and my blood sugar spiked to 250+, so I went to the ER.  After various scans and giving more blood than I thought I had in my body, it turned out that I had a blockage in my left kidney (or, more accurately, the ureter) by a stone about 3/4ths of an inch in width.  It somehow managed to start the process of passing, but got stuck.  The stone itself had bacteria on it, and the blockage caused a raging infection.  My kidney was filled with puss (yum yum), and I was septic.

I actually felt fine, outside of the fever.  The docs were amazed that I was sitting up talking to them all.

So, I had emergency surgery for a stent to be placed in, and spent another 3+ days in the hospital with more tests and pokes than I've ever had before because they were worried the infection damaged my heart.  I finally got a 'clean' bill of health (the giant stone is still there, but the stent is keeping things okay for now), and have been home for a couple weeks.  The stone will likely be removed in late January as my urologist is crazy busy.  Because of the rods in my back and plates in my hips, they can't really destroy it via ultrasonic whatever, so he's going to do a trench run through my penis and blast it with lasers.  Hardcore, and totally fitting with Star Wars, so it more than meets my approval. Big Grin

At least now I know why I was having chronic UTIs and really up and down blood sugars.  My A1C will likely be a lot lower next time, too.

I hadn't read the other thread, and didn't know about this, but please accept my wishes for your full and fast recovery, Kevin. You're one of my favorite posters here, and I hate to think of you suffering so.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131154 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one