Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Indeed. No need to be rude. Furthermore, it's cowardice to be rude and then pretend that was not the intention. The intention is obvious.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I suppose there is a chance that K doesn't process social cues or really just doesn't get people all that well.

Other than that, I certainly don't welcome comments from others about my weight issues either.
I'm heavy. I know it. I'm also working on not being heavy. But, yeah, I wouldn't want someone bringing it up either.

It's called having tact. Some people don't have an ounce of the stuff.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 30, 2016 at 1:20 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(March 28, 2016 at 10:30 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Eh, and she is in Area 69 too. Sad

The more you mentally flog yourself about it, the worse you make it. I didn't read all of the posts about why you think you shouldn't be in there, and frankly I don't care, but worrying yourself about it will only make the forbidden more tempting.

I'm ok. Not worrying about it. Just was my way of saying you, Losty, and Valkerie are very tempting to see (fully).  Yeah sure there is all sorts of women on the internet but I don't talk to them like you. I'm ok though. 

If I get abs and become ripped, might show them off in A69 but will leave after that.  But if I don't, I'm not joining. So we'll see if my gym training and low carb diet pays dividends.
Pretty sure they'll all want you if you get ripped. At least you're young enough not to have a heart attack just from seeing all that curvy, female fecundity. Oh man!
(March 31, 2016 at 11:36 pm)Kitan Wrote: No, you are wrong.

I was in no way being insulting.

Rather, you felt insulted and decided to blame me for how you interpreted what I stated.

No. Own your responsibility for your portion of the communication process. A speaker, or writer, who disavows any response is either not thinking when he communicates, or is being disingenuous.

(April 1, 2016 at 12:45 am)Losty Wrote: Actually I will add that it would be nice if in a thread where everyone is encouraged to share photos, people would at least pretend to be adults and not comment negatively on someone else's appearance.

You know? It's hard to find any respect for someone who cannot or will not summon the ability to simply be decent at least some of the time.

ETA: It should be noted that this behavior is specifically barred in this subforum.

(April 1, 2016 at 6:12 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(March 30, 2016 at 1:20 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: The more you mentally flog yourself about it, the worse you make it. I didn't read all of the posts about why you think you shouldn't be in there, and frankly I don't care, but worrying yourself about it will only make the forbidden more tempting.

I'm ok. Not worrying about it. Just was my way of saying you, Losty, and Valkerie are very tempting to see (fully).  Yeah sure there is all sorts of women on the internet but I don't talk to them like you. I'm ok though. 

If I get abs and become ripped, might show them off in A69 but will leave after that.  But if I don't, I'm not joining. So we'll see if my gym training and low carb diet pays dividends.

Tempting as it may be, you won't be seeing me whether you join a69 or not. I removed most of my pictures ages ago and I don't have any intention of posting new ones that are more than a bit of a tease. Sorry.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 1, 2016 at 9:21 pm)Losty Wrote:
(April 1, 2016 at 6:12 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I'm ok. Not worrying about it. Just was my way of saying you, Losty, and Valkerie are very tempting to see (fully).  Yeah sure there is all sorts of women on the internet but I don't talk to them like you. I'm ok though. 

Tempting as it may be, you won't be seeing me whether you join a69 or not. I removed most of my pictures ages ago and I don't have any intention of posting new ones that are more than a bit of a tease. Sorry.

Ahh k one temptation done away with! I wasn't planning on looking at pics there by joining any how. Just was going to show off abs/chest/arms, that's it, only if I get ripped though.
(April 1, 2016 at 9:26 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(April 1, 2016 at 9:21 pm)Losty Wrote: Tempting as it may be, you won't be seeing me whether you join a69 or not. I removed most of my pictures ages ago and I don't have any intention of posting new ones that are more than a bit of a tease. Sorry.

Ahh k one temptation done away with! I wasn't planning on looking at pics there by joining any how. Just was going to show off abs/chest/arms, that's it, only if I get ripped though.

You're within forum rules to show your abs chest and arms right here in this very thread Wink
Good luck on getting ripped! I hope you're not using prayer as your method! Tongue
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131084 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 290 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 742 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2732 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one