Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 3:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(October 8, 2016 at 1:18 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(October 8, 2016 at 11:30 am)Iroscato Wrote: I hereby devote this day to doing absofuckinglutely nothing. Skeletons can't get me here, I'm safe >.>

What about spiders and snakes?

Thankfully I don't live in Australia AKA the place where natural selection fell in with a bad crowd, got fucked up on meth and went on a bender.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
"Come and say 'g'day'!"
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(October 8, 2016 at 12:27 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(October 7, 2016 at 3:51 pm)Tazzycorn Wrote: I was at a job interview today, and afterwards decided to take a one of me in my suit:

[Image: IMAG04271.jpg]

What the devil is that contraption on the wall????

Nice suit, though!

Shave master 2000 or some such. It looked to be a contraption for hovering up your cut hairs while you shaved.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 8, 2016 at 1:49 pm)c172 Wrote: "Come and say 'g'day'!"

No thanks, I'll stay here where almost nothing is a living goddamn killing machine D:

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Yeah, we've got enough here in CA. Tarantulas, rattlesnakes, jellyfish and stingrays.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Phone photos. Haven't downloaded the rest.

This is Linville Falls and the Blue Ridge Parkway. And me. And Kíli.

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
As much as Winter is my bag, Autumn (really have to consciously avoid calling it Fall these days) will always have a special place in my heart ^-^

It was perfect - I got out from under the rain and it was cloudy mostly at the falls but once I got further down the Blue Ridge the sun popped out and it was perfect driving weather.

It's just too bad you couldn't teleport. You'd have loved it. ^_^
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 8, 2016 at 12:45 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Awww *melts*

How did you make that? Is it a gif?

Yeah. Google makes them for you if you take a burst photo or a bunch of photos close together.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(October 8, 2016 at 7:27 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Phone photos. Haven't downloaded the rest.

This is Linville Falls and the Blue Ridge Parkway. And me. And Kíli.

Cool. That's very clear but brown water. Is that from tannins? Are you escaping the cain?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131099 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2732 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one