Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 1:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
[attachment=550]

Pics of me on a kilt day at school.

Trying to update my sig ...
(June 20, 2011 at 11:08 am)Darwinian Wrote:
(June 20, 2011 at 10:53 am)Shell B Wrote: You guys are killing me. My ego is gonna get too big to fit in the forum.

If it's any help, I think you're revolting Tiny Tiger

Ah, that's better. Clap
(June 20, 2011 at 11:09 am)Epimethean Wrote: Pics of me on a kilt day at school.

Yep, that is definitely a plaid skirt. Smile They are comfortable, though, aren't they?
(June 20, 2011 at 10:53 am)Shell B Wrote: You guys are killing me. My ego is gonna get too big to fit in the forum.

My ego is still a reasonable size... and I'm practically a (false) narcissist. Heart

But it might grow too large for you to fit in the smaller forums. You should come to off-topic, like me! Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(June 20, 2011 at 1:48 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: My ego is still a reasonable size... and I'm practically a (false) narcissist. Heart

But it might grow too large for you to fit in the smaller forums. You should come to off-topic, like me! Heart

I actually have practically no ego to speak of, but I fake it with pinache. Being a narcissist must make looking in the mirror awesome!Big Grin
(June 20, 2011 at 1:50 pm)Shell B Wrote: I actually have practically no ego to speak of, but I fake it with pinache. Being a narcissist must make looking in the mirror awesome!Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVovQfq7U0w

With Gaston 100% Heart

Excepting that Gaston needs to lose the chest hair... but then I pride myself on my status as a 'naked' ape Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(June 20, 2011 at 11:10 am)Shell B Wrote: Yep, that is definitely a plaid skirt. Smile They are comfortable, though, aren't they?

Yes, indeedy.
(June 20, 2011 at 11:09 am)Epimethean Wrote: Pics of me on a kilt day at school.

Thats one bad ass kilt...just as bad ass as a utilikilt

[Image: workmans_sm.jpg]

I would wear one..if not for fear that the Scottish patterns might rub off on my Dutch dingdong.

Cool Shades
The kilt is one of the coolest items of clothing on Earth. It also gets one the occasional free drink at the Tilted Kilt. I had that one custom made and am mighty fond of it.
I got a tattoo from a guy on Tacoma Way named Sailor Cam. He wore a kilt that was covered in tattoo ink. I loved that guy.
You talk of him in the past tense. Did he come to a bad end?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131084 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 290 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 742 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2732 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one