Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 4:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
You guys are pervs.

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...
Trying to update my sig ...
Not sure why, but...

[Image: me3.jpg]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(June 21, 2011 at 1:36 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Shell,

Show us your tats!

There isn't a single misspelling in the sentence above. Wink

LMAO, I will try to put up some pics later.
The male members will be in full attendance all day.

That sounds wrong, probably for the right reasons.
I'm having a horrible time trying to upload photos.. '-_- Well, if anyone is interested in seeing what I look like, here's some pics in my Photobucket: http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g349/Kayenneh/
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Photobucket, for each picture, displays the image link, direct link, forum code, etc,.

Use the BBcode or [img ] one.
(June 22, 2011 at 4:49 pm)Epimethean Wrote: The male members will be in full attendance all day.

That sounds wrong, probably for the right reasons.

To see my tats?Angel Cloud
Your site does it all for you. Simply click on the IMG Code part and then paste it in here... Great

[Image: 010.jpg]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Atheist females seem to be pretty here.
(June 22, 2011 at 4:52 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Photobucket, for each picture, displays the image link, direct link, forum code, etc,.

Use the BBcode or [img ] one.

Oh believe me, I tried! Big Grin But when I previewed the post, the picture wasn't showing.. Tongue

@Darwinian: I guess you learn something new every day.. I wish I was more tech savvy..
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131174 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 763 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1430 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2153 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2738 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one