Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 3:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(June 7, 2017 at 10:54 am)Nymphadora Wrote:
(June 7, 2017 at 10:38 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Seriously? If someone offered you $100,000 to decorate their vag, you'd say noooo eeewwwww grooossssss???

Tongue

Yup.

Pretty soon there will be a vag robot and thousands will be out of work. 

Happened to my penis years ago. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 7, 2017 at 7:50 am)mlmooney89 Wrote:
(June 6, 2017 at 9:47 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Woo Hoo! Um..... got the baby bump yet?

Something tells me the kind of picture YOU want would need to be in A69 :p

*wonders if the happy event results from pictures in A69?

Big big congrats moonster!
Sum ergo sum
(June 6, 2017 at 8:43 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: [Image: FB_IMG_1496784969406.jpg]

Wow, congratz. And by Dr LPs prescription, no more Mafia for you.
(June 7, 2017 at 1:23 pm)Ben Davis Wrote:
(June 7, 2017 at 7:50 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: Something tells me the kind of picture YOU want would need to be in A69 :p

*wonders if the happy event results from pictures in A69?

Big big congrats moonster!

Lol well we were planning this for awhile now and I know when it happened so sadly no but I think I do have one last link for y'all. Ya know I was told I was supposed to get big boobs out of this... hasn't happened yet but that might need documenting.

(June 7, 2017 at 1:33 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(June 6, 2017 at 8:43 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: [Image: FB_IMG_1496784969406.jpg]

Wow, congratz. And by Dr LPs prescription, no more Mafia for you.

WHHHHHHHA I call unfairness! I can kill with the best of them still! This baby needs to know early on the wonderful feeling of a stealth night kill!
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
Congrats Mooney Big Grin
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(June 7, 2017 at 10:54 am)Nymphadora Wrote:
(June 7, 2017 at 10:38 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Seriously? If someone offered you $100,000 to decorate their vag, you'd say noooo eeewwwww grooossssss???

Tongue

Yup.

I call B to the esssssssssss. Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 7, 2017 at 6:05 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(June 7, 2017 at 10:54 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Yup.

I call B to the esssssssssss. Tongue

You can call BS all you like. I'm into dicks not chicks and I have zero interests in touching someone else's vag.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
It's the money part that I'm calling BS on, that's all. I'm not into the peen but I'd do anything to a peen for the right money.

For a certain amount of money, there is literally NOTHING I wouldn't do aside from hurting someone else or permanently disfiguring/injuring/infecting myself.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 7, 2017 at 6:40 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: It's the money part that I'm calling BS on, that's all. I'm not into the peen but I'd do anything to a peen for the right money.

For a certain amount of money, there is literally NOTHING I wouldn't do aside from hurting someone else or permanently disfiguring/injuring/infecting myself.

So, if I can't get to Nymph's place when I visit the States, would you whack her enemies for a million dollars?
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 7, 2017 at 6:56 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(June 7, 2017 at 6:40 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: It's the money part that I'm calling BS on, that's all. I'm not into the peen but I'd do anything to a peen for the right money.

So, if I can't get to Nymph's place when I visit the States, would you whack her enemies for a million dollars?

Sharp knife between C3 and C4 will be extremely short-term pain...just saying.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131299 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 320 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 321 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 780 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 904 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 670 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1434 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2159 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2744 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one