Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 7, 2024, 11:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(November 22, 2017 at 2:32 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Lol what is going away? My nails? Why would my nails go away just because I have a baby? I'm confuzled. She is due the 15th of Dec but due to it being a high risk pregnancy my doctor said he will most likely induce a week early to avoid complications.

I was going to tell you to cross your legs until the 18th so she could be born on my birthday, but if she's high risk...
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(November 22, 2017 at 2:36 pm)J a c k Wrote: Baby faces and butts (when wiping) tend to get in the way of nails. Damn babies! So clumsy!

Baby butts and faces are the cutest.  One end looks cute and the other smells great.  If you're not sure which is which, experiment.

(November 22, 2017 at 2:44 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: I don't think I've said this before but I did work at a daycare for 5 years so while I don't know what it's like to wake up to a screaming child I do know what it is like to take care of multiple kids at once. I was the nursery lead for about a year and we had 4 babies to one teacher or 10 to two and they always had us at 10. I was also the 2 year old lead for 6 months which meant I was in charge of 11 two year olds by myself. I only mention this cause when checking diapers at that age was dangerous for getting poop under the nails. I used to wipe snotty noses with only my thumb and wipe it on my scrubs. I've always had long nails and I like to keep them without nail polish and without jagged edges so I should be fine to keep my nails.

Originally I thought the Brewster was referring to your body taking something away from your nails to form the baby.  But if that were going to happen you'd think it would be from pregnancy, not nursing or care giving.  (I was confuse.)
(November 22, 2017 at 7:37 pm)Cod Wrote:
(November 22, 2017 at 7:33 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Atta boy!

My fingers are killing me!!

Soon it will be your eyes, but in a good way. I can't comment about your mind. (and not going to comment about mine)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 22, 2017 at 7:42 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(November 22, 2017 at 2:36 pm)J a c k Wrote: Baby faces and butts (when wiping) tend to get in the way of nails. Damn babies! So clumsy!

Baby butts and faces are the cutest.  One end looks cute and the other smells great.  If you're not sure which is which, experiment.

Sick bastard!

We eat babies, not experiment on them.

Experimentation is reserved for healthy, conscious, adults.

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 22, 2017 at 4:27 pm)SaStrike Wrote: 15 December is my bday. And team flat keyboard here, so much better for typing.

Think I'll see if I can get them to release the next Star Wars movie for you on your birthday!

(November 22, 2017 at 5:14 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(November 22, 2017 at 4:27 pm)SaStrike Wrote: 15 December is my bday. And team flat keyboard here, so much better for typing.

I'm planning a huge party for the weekend after this upcoming one.

The invitations are out to a select group of people.  My best friend is flying over from Sydney for it.

Wellington won't know what hit it!

A buddy of mine and I used to rent a room to an emergency room nurse who'd have big parties attended by docs and other hospital staff.  They liked to hang alcohol from IV bags.  Is that normal?  She was cool though.  We used to read the Penthouse letters to each other in her room - or maybe that is just a fantasy.  Hard to be sure, seems real.

(November 22, 2017 at 5:14 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:

(November 22, 2017 at 6:27 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: [quote='Cod' pid='1661775' dateline='1511386140']

I got a bit over excited then, I thought I would see a picture of The Valkyrie, ah well maybe before I die eh.

Well, this is for my 33rd birthday which is coming up too damned fast.

But my pics are available in A69 and I think there's one earlier in this thread somewhere.

1/3 of a fricking century!  Hot damn lady, you are getting interesting.
(November 22, 2017 at 7:44 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(November 22, 2017 at 7:37 pm)Cod Wrote: My fingers are killing me!!

Soon it will be your eyes, but in a good way. I can't comment about your mind. (and not going to comment about mine)

She could do the decent thing and send me her photo, I've been at it for half an hour now with no results! I've brewed up 3 times already Sad Come on Val put me out of my misery Wink
(November 22, 2017 at 6:30 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(November 22, 2017 at 6:27 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Well, this is for my 33rd birthday which is coming up too damned fast.

But my pics are available in A69 and I think there's one earlier in this thread somewhere.

Don't do it Cod. There is a high probability that she may ruin you for all other women.

I know I'm still licking my .......................

Lucky bastard!  I could never reach mine and gawd knows I tried!

(November 22, 2017 at 7:01 pm)Cod Wrote:
(November 22, 2017 at 6:59 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I have no idea.

It was put up months ago, if not over a year.

You'll just have to look back, assuming it's still there.

I'm scrolling, I have time Wink

If it helps, you won't be sorry.  But I don't remember the last time they were posted.  Maybe Losty does, I think she was posting them for her.
Search feature, people! Dayum!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(November 22, 2017 at 7:41 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(November 22, 2017 at 2:32 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Lol what is going away? My nails? Why would my nails go away just because I have a baby? I'm confuzled. She is due the 15th of Dec but due to it being a high risk pregnancy my doctor said he will most likely induce a week early to avoid complications.

I was going to tell you to cross your legs until the 18th so she could be born on my birthday, but if she's high risk...

Oh no, never do that.  It could blow right out through her abdominal cavity.  I saw it in a movie.  "Alien" I think.

(November 22, 2017 at 7:37 pm)Cod Wrote:
(November 22, 2017 at 7:33 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Atta boy!

My fingers are killing me!!

Better pace yourself and save that for when you find the pics or you'll wear it out.
(November 22, 2017 at 7:53 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(November 22, 2017 at 7:01 pm)Cod Wrote: I'm scrolling, I have time Wink

If it helps, you won't be sorry.  But I don't remember the last time they were posted.  Maybe Losty does, I think she was posting them for her.

HEY, stop that. NO HELP!

I had to do it, so does he.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131060 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 290 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 742 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2731 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one