Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 3:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(November 30, 2017 at 1:20 pm)J a c k Wrote:
(November 30, 2017 at 7:10 am)Cod Wrote: This is going to sound a bit random but... I want to post a picture in this thread, but you can see my nipples Smile oh and armpits too.
It's not offensive or anything I was just on holiday. Didn't want to just do it in case there is a strictly no nipple/armpit rule.

Do eeeeeeeeet! Maybe you’ll restart the AF nipple movement.

I'm trying to get my nips out there, I think I'm doing something wrong it aint working.
(November 30, 2017 at 3:39 pm)Whateverist Wrote:

I had to cut away all the long feeder roots when I planted it in the ground but it looks like it might survive.  If not, I'll have to seek out some retail therapy to get me through the loss.  

The morning after:

[Image: 23884403127_8f784c54ea_c.jpg]
[/hide]

In better times from a year and a half ago:

How old is that truck? Don't think I've ever seen one with the name in the upper left of the tail gate before.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 30, 2017 at 4:23 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Hey, I thought you were just having them altered and then getting them back.  (I hope they marked them lefty and righty.)

Nope, not doing reconstruction.

(1) Am not thrilled with the idea of surgery at all, let alone surgery I don't need to save my life. IOW, me no likey plastic surgery.
(2) They would be numb and I have heard many reports that they "feel foreign" and don't like that idea.
(3) I can always have prosthetics if I want the shape for clothing purposes... Much easier to go double D if I want to Tongue but I'm already a D and honestly that's not that thrilling an idea...
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(November 30, 2017 at 8:21 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(November 30, 2017 at 4:23 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Hey, I thought you were just having them altered and then getting them back.  (I hope they marked them lefty and righty.)

Nope, not doing reconstruction.

(1) Am not thrilled with the idea of surgery at all, let alone surgery I don't need to save my life.  IOW, me no likey plastic surgery.
(2) They would be numb and I have heard many reports that they "feel foreign" and don't like that idea.
(3) I can always have prosthetics if I want the shape for clothing purposes...  Much easier to go double D if I want to Tongue but I'm already a D and honestly that's not that thrilling an idea...

I think I'd feel the same way.  They betrayed once.  No more chances.

(November 30, 2017 at 6:35 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: How old is that truck? Don't think I've ever seen one with the name in the upper left of the tail gate before.

2002 as best I can recall.  Low miles but it was once totaled.  Make me an offer.
(November 30, 2017 at 9:10 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(November 30, 2017 at 6:35 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: How old is that truck? Don't think I've ever seen one with the name in the upper left of the tail gate before.

2002 as best I can recall.  Low miles but it was once totaled.  Make me an offer.

Nope. It doesn't have a gun rack.
Finished laying the new floors.  Grey Cat approves.  
[Image: xBBPj3Dg.jpg]

The Wife is satisfied. Success!
[Image: IonuV40.jpg]

What Fresh Hell Is This?  -He seemed to say.
[Image: nVdnGWq.jpg]

"You look delicious, what's your name?"
[Image: vCBaQI7.jpg]

My sons friends....they all look so manageable......what could go wrong? Bonus Round! Can you spot him? He's the one that looks totally non-plussed. "You assholes never seen corn or something?"
[Image: kQVqchi.jpg]

My brother from another mother braids Momo's hair.  She has a crush...when she grows up, she's going to marry him...she says.  I remind her that he has a son. We have this planned out.
[Image: OR6cdTw.jpg]

"What?  You're the one that left the gate open...again.......dick."
[Image: Pss0ohi.jpg]

-Countrymen!  Lend me your ears!
[Image: to4KEBI.jpg]

Signing out, for now...with a view from home.
[Image: mJMfjKg.jpg]
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Khem. All your animals seem happy and content ...You're a good man...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
[Image: IMG_20171202_190043.jpg]
[url=https://ibb.co/haRz5G][/url]

Tea W milk and biscuits Heart 
Want some tea?
(November 30, 2017 at 11:32 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Finished laying the new floors.  Grey Cat approves.  
[Image: xBBPj3Dg.jpg]

The Wife is satisfied.  Success!
[Image: IonuV40.jpg]

Was that one of those floating floors? Used a bamboo kind in our bedroom and I thought it turned out okay. Looks like you got the seal of approval from the missus, good job.

(November 30, 2017 at 11:32 pm)Khemikal Wrote: "You look delicious, what's your name?"
[Image: vCBaQI7.jpg]

I was about to ask if that was a petting pig or an eater until I read the caption. Doesn't look like the sort you'd need a tractor to move around once you butcher it. Speaking of which, do you do your own butchering too? My father in law would have loved you. His own father was a masterful jack of all trades.

(November 30, 2017 at 11:32 pm)Khemikal Wrote: My sons friends....they all look so manageable......what could go wrong?  Bonus Round!  Can you spot him?  He's the one that looks totally non-plussed.  "You assholes never seen corn or something?"
[Image: kQVqchi.jpg]

Nope, can't tell. But if I had to guess I'd go with the guy in the glassed standing to the right in back.

(November 30, 2017 at 11:32 pm)Khemikal Wrote: My brother from another mother braids Momo's hair.  She has a crush...when she grows up, she's going to marry him...she says.  I remind her that he has a son.  We have this planned out.

Sounds like a good plan.
Some pro pics of the kids that my wife won in a show raffle. Gets two for free. She wants them all. Gonna have to put my foot down. 

http://www.joeomar.com/20171127Brewer.html

Edit: Khem, it's the boy kneeling on the far left with the "not this shit again" look.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131172 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1429 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2737 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one