Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 9:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(February 23, 2018 at 10:01 am)pocaracas Wrote: What's a Pyramid Head?
[Image: pyramid_head_by_rey7eighties-d94994t.jpg]

He is a bad guy from Silent Hill, one of the few horror movies that actually scared me. If you aren't familiar with the movie you know you are in the bad area when you are in such bad fog you can't see far.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(February 23, 2018 at 10:16 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: He is a bad guy from Silent Hill, one of the few horror movies that actually scared me. If you aren't familiar with the movie you know you are in the bad area when you are in such bad fog you can't see far.

Silent Hill.... I thought that was a game... never played it, though...
(February 23, 2018 at 10:17 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(February 23, 2018 at 10:16 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: He is a bad guy from Silent Hill, one of the few horror movies that actually scared me. If you aren't familiar with the movie you know you are in the bad area when you are in such bad fog you can't see far.

Silent Hill.... I thought that was a game... never played it, though...

It's both. I am a horror movie fanatic but won't play horror games so I know the movies.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(February 23, 2018 at 10:28 am)mlmooney89 Wrote:
(February 23, 2018 at 10:17 am)pocaracas Wrote: Silent Hill.... I thought that was a game... never played it, though...

It's both. I am a horror movie fanatic but won't play horror games so I know that movies.
Hehe i like horror movie too and i saw Silent Hill few times...nice horror😉
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
(February 23, 2018 at 10:01 am)pocaracas Wrote: What's a Pyramid Head?
Something we don't want to mess with if we're passing through Silent Hill. The movie comes on Syfy every so often.

The horror flick that scared me the most when I was a kid was the original House On Haunted Hill with Vincent Price. That was one creepy movie.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Well like I said I adore horror movies so I will pick the scary movie over the games any day. Despite also being a gamer I don't do scary games. They fuck with my head for some reason.

Got a new car today... suuuuper excited!

"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
That's awesome darlin! Subaru is a good car, good job.

(February 25, 2018 at 8:39 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Got a new car today... suuuuper excited!

My husband has a Subaru WRX. He's obsessed with it. Ugh.... 

Lol, anyway, congrats on the new car! Looking nice!  Big Grin

May as well post my accent video here as well. I've been here since 2015 and for some reason am only now doing this lol. 

"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131265 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 320 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 777 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2157 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2742 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one