Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 4:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Oh, I see I'm not the first to notice.

Yeah, eventually I'll change my name to Big Dinner plus dessert.

(September 18, 2018 at 4:37 am)ignoramus Wrote: Hey CM. Either one of you guys did the others hair or you both go to the same hairdresser!

I see the same color tint on both.

I actually did her hair - for the first time ever. She usually does mine.

(September 18, 2018 at 5:09 am)Little lunch Wrote: You can tell you're sisters.
Same colour hair.

Smile Heart
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Heading off to orientation at a new salon Smile

[Image: YfMqaIC.jpg]
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Lookin' mighty fine there, Joods Smile
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Here's the one taken by my boss: 

[Image: jawlmu4.jpg]
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I like the sexy librarian glasses Wink
Thank you 😊

They will eventually be replaced with progressive lenses.
(September 19, 2018 at 5:50 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: Lookin' mighty fine there, Joods Smile

Oh yes she does.   

Angel
(September 20, 2018 at 3:12 pm)energizer bunny Wrote:
(September 19, 2018 at 5:50 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: Lookin' mighty fine there, Joods Smile

Oh yes she does.   

Angel

Blush
$1659.08 is what it cost to diagnose and treat the matriarch of the family. 

They pulled 850 milliliters from her belly. I'm hiding the picture because it's gross but fascinating at the same time and I know not everyone wants to see that. 

My heart hurts. I had to leave her there overnight so they could give her some fluids, soft food, pain meds and antibiotics and run some more tests. I'll get her in about six hours. I'm terrified at what they are going to find wrong with her. She's J's cat and as you all know, I haven't seen J in four years so this cat is all I have left of my daughter. I can't lose her, she's only 13 years young. 

[Image: bFWE2sW.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131176 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 763 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1430 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2153 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2738 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one