Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 6:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(September 27, 2011 at 12:48 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(September 27, 2011 at 12:46 pm)frankiej Wrote: We have no rednecks in Scotland... I'm sure I would find them refreshing to look at Big Grin

I could always wear a wifebeater and a pair of overalls and come visit you. Tongue

Yeah sure, why not.

Although, over here, wifebeater is the name we give to Stella Artois... Tongue
Cunt
(September 27, 2011 at 12:57 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: peopleofwalmart.com

Enter temptation to look at link.

* Violet holds out on this temptation for a further thirty seconds.

Thought better of it, also Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Nah, that website is fantastic. I've spent hours there.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 26, 2011 at 6:20 pm)Rhythm Wrote: That's actually hair care by a bar of soap btw. I'm actually too cheap to buy shampoo, always have been.
I never tell anyone this, but I shave with broken glass.

(September 26, 2011 at 6:20 pm)Rhythm Wrote: (it is a gigglesome picture, do you think it will help to curtail the amount of angry/mean atheist comments I field?)
Most definitely you hot little tottie!
Everytime you post in this thread sans a picture of your mug you lose 1 interweb.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 27, 2011 at 12:50 pm)ElDinero Wrote: Maybe you're too fussy?

Haaaaa, me?? never!!!! And crap, does this mean I have to post a pic now?? lol...

(September 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Everytime you post in this thread sans a picture of your mug you lose 1 interweb.

I don't even know what an interweb is...

[Image: scaled.php?server=35&filename=photoon201...res=medium]

And yes, I absolutely do love those popsicles.

Anyone remember how much acne I had before I came down here? I'm getting hard pressed to find most of it XD If I would only shower daily, I think it would be entirely gone. Heart

And the music I was listening to when I snapped it 5 minutes ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xud2sPZE9nc
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Yes!
(September 27, 2011 at 2:08 pm)Heather Wrote:
(September 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Everytime you post in this thread sans a picture of your mug you lose 1 interweb.

I don't even know what an interweb is...

All the more reason not to start losing them!
(September 27, 2011 at 2:16 pm)ElDinero Wrote: All the more reason not to start losing them!

ok... i'll find one.. though I'm at work so can I use that excuse? Oh wait.. I work from home on my home computer...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131180 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 764 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1431 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2154 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2738 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one