Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 3:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(October 14, 2011 at 9:39 pm)Cinjin Wrote: total agreement, Size in general has NOTHING to do with the 'tough factor'

I've seen some little ass dudes beat the living jesus out of some big mother F-ers.

Me too. I spent a lot of time in mosh pits in my youth. The fast little ones scare me. The ex is like freaking hulk, though. A chubby short version, but hulk nonetheless. That's enough for me. I couldn't be with a short guy that was a pansy. It would make me feel like a beast.
Throwing out a vote for short girls here. Looooooove short girls. It's good to be able to pick them up and nail them against the wall.
There was a tiny hispanic kid that carried a saw alongside me in the service. He was maybe 4'10. Never, ever, would I say an unkind word about his mother...........I kid you not he was the meanest toughest creature I have ever seen, taking everything I've ever watched on animal planet into account, he was a badass. I watched him take shrapnel to the face and spit out the blood without missing a step. Serious badass.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 14, 2011 at 9:41 pm)ElDinero Wrote: Throwing out a vote for short girls here. Looooooove short girls. It's good to be able to pick them up and nail them against the wall.

. . . and that is why I like strong, tall guys. None of them ever had a problem doing that. It really is a matter of size, shape and body type. The best sex is the kind that isn't complicated by size issues.

Edit: I did have some fun with a guy a little smaller than me once, though. However, he was a firecracker and we drank a lot whenever we hung out.
(October 14, 2011 at 9:41 pm)ElDinero Wrote: Throwing out a vote for short girls here. Looooooove short girls. It's good to be able to pick them up and nail them against the wall.

nailing anyone against a wall is good - height does not factor into that position. **shrug & grin**
[Image: Evolution.png]

Now see, I'm going to throw out something that had nothing to do with toughness. I dated a guy who was my height and he was (for the most part) the sweetest and kindest person you ever met. He could diffuse any bar fight or hostile situation just by inserting himself into it - he always shrugged whenever I'd start forming fists ready to fly in and say "who the fuck is gonna be pussy enough to hit the short guy?" Within five minutes all the tall idiots would be buying him drinks and confiding in him.

We short people are devious.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 14, 2011 at 9:47 pm)Shell B Wrote: . . . and that is why I like strong, tall guys. None of them ever had a problem doing that. It really is a matter of size, shape and body type. The best sex is the kind that isn't complicated by size issues.

Edit: I did have some fun with a guy a little smaller than me once, though. However, he was a firecracker and we drank a lot whenever we hung out.

YES. Tall men are the best. I hate dating short guys. It makes me feel like a freak.

I'm all leg, too. It's quite sad when they have to trot to keep pace with you when you're walking together :p
That will never hold up in court...
Funny. I'm only about 5'10", and I've dated a bunch of girls my height and taller, plus plenty of yard gnomes. I dated a girl who was 6'1" for a time. Horizontally, she was always shorter, and I haven't dated any girls who weighed close to what I weigh. 240 pound women are scary.
Trying to update my sig ...
(October 14, 2011 at 6:46 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Summer, you need to smile more! Wink

Don't be ridiculous.... her secret to being irresistibly sexy is in her smirk. She's the kind of girl who can make her serious face the sex... the last thing she needs to do is smile.

That would make a mess of at least Nappy's underwear, and would give fr0d0 a heart attack. No... nono.... don't let her smile. How do you expect the rest of us to compete?! Angry
(October 14, 2011 at 8:59 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: They do. You bitch. You have all the leg. But it's okay, because I fantasize of making clothes for you to show them off.

But... but that's my job... Undecided
And since I'm awesome:

I'm attracted to short and tall girls, and even ones of roughly average height. I prefer almost need my lovers to be taller than me, but at 5'8 I stand unfortunately above most of the candidates. I envy the hell out of most shorter girls, and the taller ones have a tendency to turn me into: Blush

How I wish I was 5-5'2... Sleepy

Obligatory mention: short men I have a tendency to ignore (though my best sex with men was with a short one), and tall ones do a similar thing to me that tall women do.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
As much as I am partial to preferring certain body parts and features, I would always hope that a deep rooted connection and amazing chemistry between me and the woman I was seeing would trump all the rest for me when it comes to love, and to be honest I would be dissapointed in myself if I found someone that I was truly in sync with and I couldn't see past a simple shortage of height/looks/long hair/boobs or whatever..but I guess that's the hopeless romantic in me showing up again..

Violin Love

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131223 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 316 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 772 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2156 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2739 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one