Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 10:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Your photos are not showing for me and I see no problem with the code, Galileo.

Is everyone else seeing the photos? If not, could another mod take a look at it and see if I am missing something?
I tried looking at it too - might be an imageshack problem.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I see nothing too.

Hm. Well, at least it isn't just me.

Galileo, hopefully a tech savvy staff member will pop in and figure this out. If you would rather not wait, try uploading them to photobucket instead.
(November 5, 2011 at 9:40 pm)Galileo Wrote: [Image: dsc1413n.jpg ]

[Image: dscn9704y.jpg ]

professional pics taken of me by my friend.

[Image: dsc1413n.jpg]

[Image: dscn9704y.jpg]

I think you hit enter after your link before your close tags, don't do that. If you have issues just use the little add image icon above the text box for your post Big Grin
Man.. I think I might miss being a moderator...
nah.. Big Grin
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
posted just the links. I don't know what the problem is, but you should be able to click on them now at least.
Quote:Frankly, I wish that the fruits of my work useful and glorious appearing of the world that the fruits of my labor awaken the mind and unlock the feeling of those who are deprived of light.
Ridiculous to say, outside the sky was nothing.
There is not one world, one earth, one sun, but as many worlds as we see bright sparks on us.

Giordano Bruno
Everyone should be able to see the pics I fixed for you just copy this and fix the brackets
{img}http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3831/dsc1413n.jpg{/img}
{img}http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2157/dscn9704y.jpg{/img}
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

Thanks Tack - would have been a shame to miss those. Smile

And you know you miss being a mod. Tongue
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
but that is what I had originally...
Quote:Frankly, I wish that the fruits of my work useful and glorious appearing of the world that the fruits of my labor awaken the mind and unlock the feeling of those who are deprived of light.
Ridiculous to say, outside the sky was nothing.
There is not one world, one earth, one sun, but as many worlds as we see bright sparks on us.

Giordano Bruno
@Galileo - I believe the flaw was in your spacing . It should be all one line no spaces between brackets or the subtext. If you go edit your original (which is all I did) and hit del at the end of the url bringing everything on one line they should work.

@TSQ, while I do miss certain people, the workload and the amount of personal responsibility I felt created enough of a burden that would break me if I piled it on what I have now... I am a little power hungry though Big Grin you know us theistic types, always craving that authority :ROFLOL:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131148 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 746 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one