Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 8:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Proof:

[Image: 4971351425_24057c64d0.jpg]

That was the closest to an International Atheist Forums meetup we've come, and one of them isn't even a member anymore.
Well, so far I'm on a fair track to being over there this spring. Once we get our tax returns, I'll have a better idea how much more I need and when I can show up.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Can you bring Shell with you? I'm thinking I should probably spend some quality time with her before we actually tie the knot. I know! I know! I'm such a traditionalist!
That's not too traditional. We all know what you mean by "quality time." Heart
(January 12, 2012 at 12:03 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Wait.

Whoa. I'm all in favor of the guys of AF suddenly starting to post pictures instead of it being all about us females. Just sayin'.

fair is fair I spose.

This is my most recent promotional shots for the music biz. I'm 6'3 - so yeah, I'm one of those "nose-bleed" guys you were talking about.

[attachment=737]

[Image: Evolution.png]

Yum. Big Grin You know I love that hat.

It's really not that I have anything against tall guys...except that I have to take 2 steps to their every one!
I've dated a couple short girls. One in particular was only 5'1, but admittedly, I'm usually drawn to the tall ones ... common bond perhaps.

At any rate, beauty takes on beauty in many different forms and I would have never limited my options by ruling out anyone for reasons of stature.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Being 5'1'' isn't so bad. I can get away with wearing mega high heels, which I love. The only thing that sucks about it is if I gain ten pounds, it really shows. I'm pretty compact, having the same size hands as my friend's 9 year old daughter, so any little bit of fat makes itself evident more than it would if I had more room for it to distribute itself.

^That's a problem, plus the hem lines on mass-produced clothing. I found a "sailor" dress the other day that would have been smashing...but it wasn't cut for petite women.

The only time it really really REALLY pisses me off is when my roommate puts the coffee cups up where I can't reach. And then I have to find my footstool...something ElDinero found fucking hilarious, but actually exists for me to drag around the house and garden.

On the other hand, like you Alei I can put on some stacked heels and look smashing. Big Grin
Dating tall girls was a bit odd. It felt wrong to kiss with my head tilted up.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131141 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one