Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 2:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
No one said you couldn't, beautiful. Tongue
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
all women in heels appeal to me ...

especially when that's the only thing they're wearing. Wink Shades
[Image: Evolution.png]

Heels are better when you wear them lying down anyway.
(January 12, 2012 at 3:31 pm)Shell B Wrote: Heels are better when you wear them lying down anyway.

Worship (large)ClapDevilWinkWorship
(January 12, 2012 at 1:37 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Yum. Big Grin You know I love that hat.

It's really not that I have anything against tall guys...except that I have to take 2 steps to their every one!

You are very unusual in this. I've heard that as a trend women will choose the guy that lives with his mother over the short millionaire.
See my above posts about the 5'3" darling I have been dating.

(January 12, 2012 at 7:57 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: See my above posts about the 5'3" darling I have been dating.

Yep, duly impressed. I've never actually been with anyone taller than me (6ft). It is hard to imagine kissing up. My first wife was a munchkin at just under 5 foot and the current model is 5' 6". The tallest girlfriend I had threw a mean frisbee. We could play catch at the beach in a stiff wind without losing it or getting wet.
(January 12, 2012 at 7:57 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: See my above posts about the 5'3" darling I have been dating.

Tall is relative. He's taller than you. Big Grin
I honestly don't discriminate a lot, because personality colors so much of whether or not I'm actually attracted to someone beyond the "sure, they're cute I guess" reaction.

Follow me on this for just a minute.

He and I had other issues, but with him I got a highly intelligent, hysterically witty, sociable and charming man who has a wide variety of interests, a healthy dose of curiosity, and a fertile imagination. He's well-read, well-bred, courteous and even chivalrous (I don't even open car doors around him) and could turn a woman's head with compliments. He cooks very well and always seeks to improve, has a very well-paying career, likes to travel and explore, and prefers to be active. He's also a stunning father - something that absolutely melted my heart since mine was such shite for most of my life. He's fantastic in bed. He fully supports and encourages my schooling. He appreciates my brain - he seriously seems to enjoy coming up with little mental and verbal games to see where it's going to take me, laughs with joy if I slice him off in an argument, and smiles like a loon when our banter gets out of hand.

Now. If a woman can hear a description such as that of a man, then find out "oh, he's the same height as me" and get pissy that he's not taller...that woman has deep issues, and is shallow as hell.
I've never dated a man shorter than me. I don't think I've met that many, though. It's never been about looks for me either, summer, so I know exactly where you're coming from.

Here's my ex/oldest 2 kid's dad with my daughter Ali, when she was 2ish:

[Image: uCbhh.jpg]

We were together for 7 years.

He's never been what I suppose one would consider "a looker", but when we met, I was 18 and he was the only guy I had met who really cared for me, and wanted to please me. He was a hard worker, kind, fun, nerdy (which I love), and respectful. Yeah, he's a christian asshole, and I know that now, but I had plenty of reasons to like him when we met.

Every boyfriend I have has fallen under harsh scrutiny by what few female friends I've had, and I think it's stupid. They always fall for these unbelievable gorgeous guys who use them, and treat them like garbage. Tall, short, ugly, strange looking... doesn't matter, really. Just as long as the person makes you happy, and looks don't happy relationships make.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131169 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2737 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one