Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 1:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Photos of me crawling around in the garden to get those closeups of Lachenalia alata bulbs with an impromptu photo of Fletcher and I.

[Image: 6832050724_37ea144420.jpg]
Crawling around for photos.

[Image: 6978178303_9f20f5b07a.jpg]
The price of rolling around with dogs.
You look so lovable Whatever!! Heart

Oh and the dogs look mk too
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 13, 2012 at 6:29 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: You look so lovable Whatever!! Heart

Oh and the dogs look mk too
Gee I wonder if that's my cum face? When he decides you need a licking he does it with solemn enthusiasm. When he does your feet it is to die for.
I'm tellin' you, you have this Sean Connery thing goin' on.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(March 13, 2012 at 1:24 am)whateverist Wrote: Photos of me crawling around in the garden to get those closeups of Lachenalia alata bulbs with an impromptu photo of Fletcher and I.

Your beard is grand. I wish I could grow one.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
@ Whateverist.... You need to cultivate "a purrrfectly Evil beard" like Zen.... then we might talk... Heart
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 13, 2012 at 7:09 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I'm tellin' you, you have this Sean Connery thing goin' on.

I'll have to start working on the accent, darling. Time to make a cuppa, shaken not stirred of course.
I'll have a vodka martini for you tonight. Tongue
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(March 11, 2012 at 7:59 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Kog'Maw is a gateway drug to prostitution and lewdness, just like they always said.

"trollololololol"

And I'll never give him up Heart

Maybe you're right about him being worthless when the meta changes again... but right now I feel that other AD carries are much more 'niche'. Koggy can build three different ways for tons of damage (without including AS-Onhit hybrid AD Kog, who's simply ridiculous), he can go top (sometimes), mid, or bot.

He can also outharass anyone in the game (dat range!)... name me a non-kog Ranged AD carry who is as versatile as Koggy. Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Yeah that beard and head, rock. You look so cool and have a friendly trustworthy face. Nice dog too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131165 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2735 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one