Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
Quote:Twitter’s CEO Jack Dorsey Attended Closed-Door Meeting With President Trump
The meeting lasted 30 minutes, and touched on "the health of the public conversation on Twitter," according to an internal Twitter email obtained by Motherboard.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/artic...JwuekpmeaM
Baby is going to jail

Quote:Ivanka Accused Of Skimming Millions From Trump Inaugural Committee

In February, prosecutors with the Southern District of New York (SDNY) opened up a new front in the investigation of criminal acts by the Trump 2016 campaign and the president himself, sending a sweeping subpoena to the Trump inaugural committee that includes charges of money laundering and fraud. The subpoena reads like something that would normally be served on a mafia boss.

one of the main points of interest for SDNY prosecutors is the rate charged by Trump properties for renting space for the inaugural:

“A spokesman confirmed that the nonprofit 58th Presidential Inaugural Committee paid the Trump International Hotel a rate of $175,000 per day for event space — in spite of internal objections at the time that the rate was far too high. If the committee is deemed by auditors or prosecutors to have paid an above-market rate, that could violate tax laws prohibiting self-dealing, according to experts.”

“During the planning, Ivanka Trump, the president-elect’s eldest daughter and a senior executive with the Trump Organization, was involved in negotiating the price the hotel charged the 58th Presidential Inaugural Committee for venue rentals.”

That kind of inside dealing is also referred to as skimming.

“It could become a criminal violation, Kappel said, if investigators uncover evidence that people knew that charging above-market rates to enrich the Trump Organization was illegal and did it anyway.”

http://deepleftfield.info/ivanka-alleged...ee-report/
Quote:Twitter Is Calling Out Trump's Dangerous Rhetoric After He Told Journalists To Kneel And Beg For Forgiveness

President Donald Trump's hatred of the media reared its ugly head again on Tuesday when Trump rehashed his "enemy of the people" trope, and Twitter gallantly fought back.

Trump's tantrum began with a savage attack on Nobel Prize-winning columnist Paul Krugman.

"Paul Krugman, of the Fake News New York Times, has lost all credibility, as has the Times itself, with his false and highly inaccurate writings on me," Trump wrote on Twitter. "He is obsessed with hatred, just as others are obsessed with how stupid he is. He said Market would crash, Only Record Highs!"

Trump then falsely claimed that the New York Times had previously apologized to him, which never happened, demanded a *second* one, and then ordered the paper's journalists to "get on on their knees" and grovel.

https://www.comicsands.com/twitter-is-ca...68d22425b2
"I wonder if the New York Times will apologize to me a second time, as they did after the 2016 election. But this one will have to be a far bigger and better apology. On this one they will have to get down on their knees and beg for forgiveness -- they are truly the Enemy of the People."
-- Trump

"Never apologized, never had a reason to."
-- NYT
(April 19, 2019 at 9:47 pm)Kit Wrote: [Image: 57049184_2179289548817911_12173885642878...e=5D7182E1]

I think not. Most people won't be reading the report ... if there are hearings, they will slowly be exposed to what the report said. Trump was shown to be the sad little mental midget he is, constantly lying, dishonestly criminal idiot, who ordered his staff to lie and do illegal shit. His poll numbers dropped when the report came out. If Mueller and McGann testify he won't be getting away with anything. All I care is, he is removed (by vote) from the world stage. I seriously hope the sycophants who supported him, find it very difficult to find jobs, when he is gone, and I hope the NY authorities, the NY AG and the SDNY keep him in court for 20 years. He will die with a case on-going. He has accomplished nothing, he has no clue how to run anything, (with the exception of companies ... he does know how to run them into the ground/bankruptcy). He is the quinticenntial bad-stupid boss everyone experiences, sooner or later, who makes a fool of themselves every day, while the staff is constantly "face-palming" and rolling their eyes every time they open their mouth.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
History isn't going to remember him well.
Art of the deal everyone

Quote:North Korea issued a $2 million bill for the hospital care of comatose American Otto Warmbier...The main U.S. envoy sent to retrieve Warmbier signed an agreement to pay the medical bill on instructions passed down from President Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asi...story.html
(April 25, 2019 at 2:43 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Art of the deal everyone

Quote:North Korea issued a $2 million bill for the hospital care of comatose American Otto Warmbier...The main U.S. envoy sent to retrieve Warmbier signed an agreement to pay the medical bill on instructions passed down from President Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asi...story.html

'Remember, I got Otto out along with three others. The previous Administration did nothing, and he was taken on their watch.' - Trump, justifying the new US policy encouraging negotiations with terrorists.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Just a reminder that Donald Trump currently has:
- No Homeland Security Director
- No Secret Service Director
- No ICE Director
- No Secretary of Defense
- No Air Force Secretary
- No FEMA Director
- No UN Ambassador
- No Communications Director
- No White House Chief of Staff
- No clue
"Constantly going after me on nonsense."
-- Trump on Dems

"The Mueller report revealed that Trump is a one-man crime wave...For the good of the country, if he had the self-awareness that Richard Nixon did, he would resign."
-- 2020 GOP primary challenger and former MA Gov. William Weld

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29153 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4876 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1094 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2636 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27807 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 284793 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37005 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30572 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3188 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9747 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13