Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 12:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
T.rump doesn't control the media, unfortunately for him.
Recently he said Fox was supposed to, but they said they don't. As deep as their bias is. It must be hard for such a fanboy to hear it.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

He's sludging out. Melt down next year would be beneficial to the US.
(September 9, 2019 at 2:27 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: He's sludging out. Melt down next year would be beneficial to the US.

Do you think that there is anyone on this planet who is respected less than Donald Trump?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(September 9, 2019 at 2:38 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(September 9, 2019 at 2:27 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: He's sludging out. Melt down next year would be beneficial to the US.

Do you think that there is anyone on this planet who is respected less than Donald Trump?
Yeah, his VEEP.
(September 9, 2019 at 3:11 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(September 9, 2019 at 2:38 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Do you think that there is anyone on this planet who is respected less than Donald Trump?
Yeah, his VEEP.

Trump has a higher unfavourable rating than Pence.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 9, 2019 at 4:59 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(September 9, 2019 at 3:11 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Yeah, his VEEP.

Trump has a higher unfavourable rating than Pence.

Boru

He's still Rudolf Hess Jr.
lol, I didn't say he was a good guy, just that fewer people polled seem to hate him less than they hate Trump (these may be the people who don't know very much about him).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Pence really doesn't scare me as much as Trump.

You lose intimidation points with me if you are a grown man who calls his wife 'mother'.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Ivanka Trump meets with the Paraguay Pres. Mario Abdo Benítez during her trip in South America and nobody knows what the fuck she was doing there.

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29201 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4882 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1095 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2639 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27840 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 285115 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37005 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30573 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3191 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9751 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13