Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 9:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
(October 14, 2019 at 12:13 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 14, 2019 at 11:42 am)Deesse23 Wrote: Syria/Russia? Huh
Anyone but Trump? Dodgy

WWCD.

Boru

Now guess whom Trump is gonna drive towards Russia as well. Wouldnt it be hilarious if, in the long run the Kurds and Turkey meet at Putins table.
Free access to the mediterranean from Crimea through the Bosporus for Russia. 

Well done, Donald!
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
"Anyone who wants to assist Syria in protecting the Kurds is good with me, whether it is Russia, China, or Napoleon Bonaparte. I hope they all do great, we are 7,000 miles away!"
-- Trump
Great song

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 14, 2019 at 8:52 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(October 14, 2019 at 8:15 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: What? Saudis And The UAE Will Donate $100 Million To A Fund Inspired By Ivanka Trump - don't they know that members of Trump family steal from their own charity funds instead of letting the money to people they collected it for?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/...anka-trump

I'm sure the Saudis do! It's called "plausible deniability". "Oh, wait, they stole the money!? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you!"

Nah they'd just invite whoever broke the story for a nice little chart and BBQ at the Turkish embassy.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Apparently the buffoon invited the parents of Harry Dunn to the Whitehouse to discuss the case. Then told them that the woman who killed their son was sat in a room next door waiting to meet them.. Hasn't the stupid cunt listened to anything the family have said?
(October 15, 2019 at 1:10 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Great song

Fucking brilliant.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 16, 2019 at 6:40 am)Cod Wrote: Apparently the buffoon invited the parents of Harry Dunn to the Whitehouse to discuss the case. Then told them that the woman who killed their son was sat in a room next door waiting to meet them.. Hasn't the stupid cunt listened to anything the family have said?

He listens only to the voices in his own head.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 16, 2019 at 7:49 am)Nomad Wrote:
(October 16, 2019 at 6:40 am)Cod Wrote: Apparently the buffoon invited the parents of Harry Dunn to the Whitehouse to discuss the case. Then told them that the woman who killed their son was sat in a room next door waiting to meet them.. Hasn't the stupid cunt listened to anything the family have said?

He listens only to the voices in his own head.

It's a wonder he didn't have her hidden behind a curtain ready to jump out and shout SURPRISE!

He 'thought' it would be good for the parents to meet her.  Like Trump is who should start dictating what's good for a person's mental health.  Good lord...every time I think he can't sink any lower...smh.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Trump committed Fraud cooking the books of two properties in NY.
The records are in the public domain because he appealed his tax.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019...dings.html

Quote:Trump told the lender that he took in twice as much rent from one building as he reported to tax authorities during the same year, 2017. He also gave conflicting occupancy figures for one of his signature skyscrapers, located at 40 Wall Street. Lenders like to see a rising occupancy level as a sign of what they call “leasing momentum.” Sure enough, the company told a lender that 40 Wall Street had been 58.9% leased on Dec. 31, 2012, and then rose to 95% a few years later. The company told tax officials the building was 81% rented as of Jan. 5, 2013.
“The discrepancies are ‘versions of fraud,’ ” Nancy Wallace, a professor of finance and real estate at the Haas School of Business at the University of California–Berkeley, told ProPublica. “This kind of stuff is not OK.”

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29503 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4933 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1099 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2649 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27933 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 286135 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37035 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30605 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3197 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9778 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13