Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 4:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
Is there ANY crime this douchenozzle won't commit??

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 16, 2019 at 3:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Is there ANY crime this douchenozzle won't commit??

Boru

Won’t or “hasn’t yet”?
Dying to live, living to die.
'Impeach the Pres'. - Donald Trump

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
There are those praising him for getting out of foreign wars in the Middle East.

It would have been a good strategy if...

He hadn’t first built up a large force as a proxy army to fight ISIS, only to abandon them suddenly.

He hadn’t recently sent troops to Saudi Arabia.
Dying to live, living to die.
Someone needs to explain to him how "sphere of influence" works.

Like he's five.
(October 16, 2019 at 6:16 pm)Jackalope Wrote: Someone needs to explain to him how "sphere of influence" works.

Like he's five.

There aren't enough crayons and puppets to teach him anything.

(October 16, 2019 at 3:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Is there ANY crime this douchenozzle won't commit??

Boru

I think that technically suicide is illegal and therefore a crime.   Angel

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

'My experience with the President is that he makes decisions and then absorbs data and facts.' (emphasis added) - US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, explaining a lot more about Trump than he probably intended.

Boru
(October 16, 2019 at 6:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'My experience with the President is that he makes decisions and then absorbs data and facts.' (emphasis added) - US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, explaining a lot more about Trump than he probably intended.

Boru

I think this is BS.  I doubt he is capable of ever absorbing data or facts.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(October 16, 2019 at 6:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'My experience with the President is that he makes decisions and then absorbs data and facts.' (emphasis added) - US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, explaining a lot more about Trump than he probably intended.

Boru

I think the second clause of that quote is a blatant lie.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
"Alliances are very easy."
-- Trump

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29205 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4882 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1095 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2639 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27844 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 285168 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37005 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30573 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3191 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9752 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13