Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 9:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
(November 7, 2020 at 11:00 am)Sal Wrote: Good call. I'm dead serious. If you had challenged her moronic faith, she would have all manner of ... "thoughts" about your person.

One wouldn't think from looking at her that she's a Trump supporter, but let me tell you once the crazy comes out it's all too obvious.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
CNN calls it. Biden is the first president we've had in over four years.
MSNBC FINALLY CALLED IT FOR BIDEN!
Other than the catastrophes he’ll cause in the coming months, I hope to kill this thread in 2021.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 7, 2020 at 12:31 pm)Brian37 Wrote: MSNBC FINALLY CALLED IT FOR BIDEN
Johnny come latelys....
I called it DAYS ago.
No surprise there....
(November 7, 2020 at 8:53 am)Eleven Wrote: Trump has told people he has no plans to concede

Quote:In conversations with allies in recent days, President Trump has said he has no intention to concede the election to Joe Biden, even if his path to a second term in office is effectively blocked by losses in places like Georgia and Pennsylvania.

Aides, including his chief of staff Mark Meadows, have not attempted to bring Trump to terms of what’s happening and have instead fed his baseless claim that the election is being stolen from him.

Trump’s allies have grown concerned that someone is going to have to reckon with the President that his time in office is potentially coming to an end, though they have not decided who should be the one to do it. There has been talk of potentially Jared Kushner or Ivanka Trump doing so, sources said.

A nurse at work this morning stated that she had voted for Trump, that she's an unapologetic Trump supporter, and that she believes there is election fraud afoot. I just listened to her nonsense silently.

She's right on the last bit, the traitor party committed massive fraud in their effort to keep Trump as Illegal Occupant.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(November 7, 2020 at 12:35 pm)Eleven Wrote: Other than the catastrophes he’ll cause in the coming months, I hope to kill this thread in 2021.

This can is going to get kicked down the road until the SOB is dead or in prison. I'd put money on it.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 7, 2020 at 10:20 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: This is why conservative economic policy isn't taken seriously anymore, which is a shame.

Why? Conservative economic policy hasn't been serious since the end of serfdom.

(November 7, 2020 at 1:02 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(November 7, 2020 at 12:35 pm)Eleven Wrote: Other than the catastrophes he’ll cause in the coming months, I hope to kill this thread in 2021.

This can is going to get kicked down the road until the SOB is dead or in prison. I'd put money on it.

I'm hoping he runs as an "independent" in 2024. It'll kill the Cotton campaign stone dead.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(November 7, 2020 at 1:02 pm)Nomad Wrote:
(November 7, 2020 at 10:20 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: This is why conservative economic policy isn't taken seriously anymore, which is a shame.

Why? Conservative economic policy hasn't been serious since the end of serfdom.

(November 7, 2020 at 1:02 pm)Fireball Wrote: This can is going to get kicked down the road until the SOB is dead or in prison. I'd put money on it.

I'm hoping he runs as an "independent" in 2024.  It'll kill the Cotton campaign stone dead.

Trump will be dead by 2024. Preferably by self-immolation, but I’ll settle for a massive coronary.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I get an extra shiver of pleasure when I consider that his spawn and their spouses are going to have to look for ways to escape the long arm of the law now that daddy can't save them. I wonder if the women in Riker's Island wear orange jump suits, too?  Hilarious
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29264 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4909 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1097 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2642 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27852 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 285367 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37015 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30594 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3194 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9763 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13