Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 11:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
Trump Funding Network Paid $4.3 Million To People, Firms Who Set Up Jan. 6 Rally

Former President Donald Trump’s political fundraising operation reported has paid more than $4.3 million since the start of the 2020 election cycle to individuals and firms that organized the Jan. 6 rally that preceded the attack on the U.S. Capitol, according to a report published Monday by the government watchdog group OpenSecrets.

The full extent of the Trump-linked funding and organizational support for the Jan. 6 “Stop the Steal” rally is not yet fully known, but the report reveals a powerful push funded by Trump backers to deny the results of the presidential election. And more may be discovered soon as the House select committee investigating the Capitol insurrection begins a deep dive to uncover the players behind the day’s events, their activities and those who funded them.

Firms linked to the Jan. 6 rally and paid by Trump’s fundraising network include Event Strategies Inc., which was named in the rally permit and reportedly employed two of the rally organizers. The company has been paid more than $2.5 million since the start of the 2020 election. Around $800,000 of that amount came from Trump’s Save America leadership PAC and Make America Great Again Action, according to OpenSecrets. MAGA Action made a payment to the company as recently as this month, according to Federal Election Commission records filed Aug. 26.

The limited liability company American Made Media Consultants was paid some $222,000 by the Trump joint fundraising committee for text messaging on Jan. 6 alone, OpenSecrets reported. The Trump campaign and Trump MAGA Committee spent more than $771 million through the company during the 2020 election cycle, federal records show.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-funding-net...04781.html
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I think hell just froze over:

[Image: LagfqeH.jpeg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Mike Lindell's unraveling begins as he sells $2.5 million MyPillow plane to fund Dominion lawsuit

Pillow mogul turned election conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell is facing multiple difficulties in his two-pronged quest to prove that the 2020 election was stolen by China — and to fend off a colossal lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems, which claims that Lindell and many others defamed the company and did enormous damage to its business and reputation.

With Dominion's $1.3 billion lawsuit hanging over his head, records indicate that Lindell is making major personal concessions in preparation for a significant legal battle.

According to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) records reviewed by Salon, Lindell (through his company MyPillow) has recently sold off at least one of his private planes. FAA records indicate that an aircraft registered to MyPillow — a 1993 Dassault-Breguet Falcon 50 with tail number N497SP — was transferred to Clyde Air LLC on July 26, for an undisclosed purchase amount. (A similarly-configured 1993 Falcon 50 private jet currently on the market has a $2.5 million price tag.)

During his Monday night appearance on "Frank Speech," his internet program, Lindell said that one of his planes had broken down over the past week, which he saw as a "divine" message.

"I was so happy when I came out of Missouri [last week], and, actually, my plane broke, and I know that was God's way of saying, 'You aren't missing this meeting,'" he said. "It was just a divine appointment."

https://www.rawstory.com/lindell-plane/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Anti-LGBT+ South Dakota governor had Donald Trump’s head carved into a tiny Mount Rushmore https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/09/06/kr...-rushmore/

They just can't seem to let him go.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 1, 2021 at 4:49 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I think hell just froze over:

[Image: LagfqeH.jpeg]

Boru
[Image: hell-frozen-over.jpg]

(September 6, 2021 at 8:39 pm)Foxaire Wrote: Anti-LGBT+ South Dakota governor had Donald Trump’s head carved into a tiny Mount Rushmore https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/09/06/kr...-rushmore/

They just can't seem to let him go.
That's not Donald Trump! . It looks nothing like a horse's ass!
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Among those who gave $1M+ to Trump after previously contributing as little as $0 to campaigns: the chairman of Marvel Entertainment, a Publix heiress, prominent Scientologists, and founders of companies like Oculus VR, Arizona Iced Tea & UnitedHealth.

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump...ops-future
Its just astonishing how gullible people can be.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
[Image: upE5R0D.jpeg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I can't even imagine him doing that well. He's likely to start praising his own boxing skills.

"You know, if I were in there he would be KO'd already. I'm the...mumbles...greatest boxer known to man, everybody says this....I sting like a butterbumb...what... I sting the greatest, yeah." Trump
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
(September 11, 2021 at 7:46 am)Spongebob Wrote: I can't even imagine him doing that well.  He's likely to start praising his own boxing skills.

"You know, if I were in there he would be KO'd already.  I'm the...mumbles...greatest boxer known to man, everybody says this....I sting like a butterbumb...what... I sting the greatest, yeah."  Trump

I would pay good money to watch Trump box Evander Holyfield.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29232 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4885 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1095 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2639 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27850 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 285308 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37013 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30583 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3192 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9755 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13