Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 4:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass shooting in Las Vegas. 50+ dead
RE: Mass shooting in Las Vegas. 50+ dead
The body cam footage is hairy. I heard a long string, maybe 30 rounds, go off once. But never the same amount of rounds from any burst. Luckily he was no Charles Whitman.
(October 4, 2017 at 3:46 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The body cam footage is hairy. I heard a long string, maybe 30 rounds, go off once. But never the same amount of rounds from any burst. Luckily he was no Charles Whitman.

Was that the guy in the clock tower in Texas?
(October 4, 2017 at 3:48 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 3:46 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The body cam footage is hairy. I heard a long string, maybe 30 rounds, go off once. But never the same amount of rounds from any burst. Luckily he was no Charles Whitman.

Was that the guy in the clock tower in Texas?
Yeah, Texas Tower. The cops had to borrow Wells Fargo armored cars to retrieve the wounded. Lesson learned there, free armored cars save lives.
Yeah, the uneven rate of fire would seem to indicate bump-stocks.

(October 4, 2017 at 4:07 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 3:48 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Was that the guy in the clock tower in Texas?
Yeah, Texas Tower. The cops had to borrow Wells Fargo armored cars to retrieve the wounded. Lesson learned there, free armored cars save lives.

Yep and that was in the 1970s and look at how many you can murder now, pretty cool huh? Sicko in Vegas was over a football field away with a fucking machine gun. 

But no, you don't even need that, all you need is two handguns and extra clips and you can walk into a College and murder 30 plus people. BUT who gives a fuck, guns are soooooooo fun.

We shouldn't give a shit who gets one as long as the "responsible" gun owners can keep their useless laws.

And never mind most of those deaths are suicides or domestic violence or accidental in the home. 

GUNS ARE FUN!
(October 4, 2017 at 4:41 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Yeah, the uneven rate of fire would seem to indicate bump-stocks.

Or different capacity clips in various guns. I didn't notice much "ragged" fire from any single volley.

(October 4, 2017 at 4:48 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 4:07 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Yeah, Texas Tower. The cops had to borrow Wells Fargo armored cars to retrieve the wounded. Lesson learned there, free armored cars save lives.

Yep and that was in the 1970s and look at how many you can murder now, pretty cool huh? Sicko in Vegas was over a football field away with a fucking machine gun. 

But no, you don't even need that, all you need is two handguns and extra clips and you can walk into a College and murder 30 plus people. BUT who gives a fuck, guns are soooooooo fun.

We shouldn't give a shit who gets one as long as the "responsible" gun owners can keep their useless laws.

And never mind most of those deaths are suicides or domestic violence or accidental in the home. 

GUNS ARE FUN!
1 August, 1966. This the shooting Carlin cites with his "fifteen dead and they blame Marine training?"
(October 3, 2017 at 2:19 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(October 3, 2017 at 2:15 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Just asking; do we know what the motive was yet?

No. But his brother said he had no religious or political affiliation.

I have found all too often that when you hear the words "no religious or political affiliation" what is meant is that the person being spoken of is of the dominant religious and political opinions, or if in the third person may hold0 the same opinion as the speaker. All too often when the opinion or affiliation is considered the norm, then it is no longer thought of as opinion or affiliation.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 4, 2017 at 9:46 am)Divinity Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 9:31 am)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: h.
Yeah, I haven't heard a gun shot in a while now. Maybe if commie queen Divinity lived in Chicago she would know that the problems here is gangs not guns.

Anyway, my money is on left-wing indoctrination just like the attempted assassination of Republican politicians at their baseball practice. The fired CBS reporter was right in one sense, the shooter probably knew that attendees of a country music concert are more likely than not to be conservatives, the kind that don't think anti-American "dissent" is patriotic. Apparently, the crowd was singing "God Bless America" just moments before.

Fuck off you stupid piece of shit.  I get that you have a micropenis and feel the need to compensate with your love of your fucking Jesus and guns.  And you feel the need to feel persecuted in this country--despite all your bitching and whining and moaning about how other people say they're being persecuted when they DARE to have something as luxurious as a FUCKING REFRIDGERATOR.  You poor poor Christians.  Having a church on every fucking corner, and shoving everyone out of the way to make laws to follow your backwards ass bible.  Get fucked.  Preferably by a rusty machete.

Stop playing the persecuted little bitch card.  And btw learn what a commie is.  I know you jesus nuts are adverse to education, but investing in a fucking dictionary wouldn't be a bad idea.

Check this out. Leaving out everything but her cuss words in each sentence:

"Fuck shit. fucking, bitching, FUCKING. fucking ass. fucked. bitch. fucking."

Young ladies shouldn't be using that kind of language. If I knew your mother's phone number I'd call her and tell her that you're doing a lot of cussing on the internet. Only guys are supposed to talk that way. Not girls. Sewer mouth.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(October 4, 2017 at 5:42 pm)A Theist Wrote: Young ladies shouldn't be using that kind of language. If I knew your mother's phone number I'd call her and tell her that you're doing a lot of cussing on the internet. Only guys are supposed to talk that way. Not girls. Sewer mouth.

If I were her mother, I'd be "mind your own damn business, old man".
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 4, 2017 at 5:44 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 5:42 pm)A Theist Wrote: Young ladies shouldn't be using that kind of language. If I knew your mother's phone number I'd call her and tell her that you're doing a lot of cussing on the internet. Only guys are supposed to talk that way. Not girls. Sewer mouth.

If I were her mother, I'd be "mind your own damn business, old man".

If your mother just saw your reply she would tell you to respect your elders. Looks like I'll be calling your mother too.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 28697 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 13241 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 6490 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 299 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5968 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 6127 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 16432 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2830 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1451 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
  New Orleans shooting: Eleven victims near French Quarter zebo-the-fat 40 2479 December 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama