Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade
Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade
What do you guys think, was there really a mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade? Or was it faked by politicians who push for more gun control?

The story sounds just so unbelievable. Why would Kosta Kečmanović, a 13-year-old boy, be willing to kill his classmates? Not just one classmate, but 8 of them?

I think a conspiracy to fake that is more believable than the story. The largest conspiracy ever discovered was the Operation Snow White, it included around 5'000 people. The conspiracy to fake the mass shooting would not need to be nearly as big as that, right?
RE: Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade
(May 7, 2023 at 4:00 pm)FlatAssembler Wrote: What do you guys think, was there really a mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade? Or was it faked by politicians who push for more gun control?

The story sounds just so unbelievable. Why would Kosta Kečmanović, a 13-year-old boy, be willing to kill his classmates? Not just one classmate, but 8 of them?

I think a conspiracy to fake that is more believable than the story. The largest conspiracy ever discovered was the Operation Snow White, it included around 5'000 people. The conspiracy to fake the mass shooting would not need to be nearly as big as that, right?

Shame on you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 7, 2023 at 4:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 7, 2023 at 4:00 pm)FlatAssembler Wrote: What do you guys think, was there really a mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade? Or was it faked by politicians who push for more gun control?

Shame on you.

Boru

Why?
You are a miserable human.

Take your conspiracy theories and general dumbassery and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Probably not the best forum for this post you just made. I think questioning events like this might be against the rules. Called questioning historical events or something to that effect, which got people banned for talking about Sandy Hook. Could be the other (dot com) atheist forum I'm thinking of, though and maybe I'm mixing the two forums up.

You ask why would a boy be willing to kill his classmates? Dumb question. Is it possible to fake a school shooting? Possibly, sure, but why would a government do that and take the risk of being exposed with the fake actors, when that government could just send in a masked professional to actually murder the kids? Why wouldn't they go all the way to make it legit? Faking something like that would seem extremely risky. Even if you're paying actors off, someone would probably spill the beans. Eventually. And especially when you are training children to be actors and lie. They will slip up, eventually.

Don't let your mind play tricks on you, Flatt Ass. There were a lot of weird things with Sandy Hook. The father smirking. That crazy guy who took the kids into his house during the shooting. That man is bat shit crazy, and he practiced over and over what he was going to say on camera, which is why he comes off like he's working for the government as an actor or something. Some people are just extremely weird and quirky, and this guy is one of those people. Doesn't mean he's an actor undercover in some false flag hoax. You need to look at the bigger picture. Governments would never fake a school shooting employing child actors and all of that. It's just not plausible due to the risk of it all.
Quote:The story sounds just so unbelievable. Why would Kosta Kečmanović, a 13-year-old boy, be willing to kill his classmates? Not just one classmate, but 8 of them?
Why would any mass shooter kill anyone?
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(May 7, 2023 at 4:29 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:

Probably not the best forum for this post you just made. I think questioning events like this might be against the rules. Called questioning historical events or something to that effect, which got people banned for talking about Sandy Hook. Could be the other (dot com) atheist forum I'm thinking of, though and maybe I'm mixing the two forums up.

You ask why would a boy be willing to kill his classmates? Dumb question. Is it possible to fake a school shooting? Possibly, sure, but why would a government do that and take the risk of being exposed with the fake actors, when that government could just send in a masked professional to actually murder the kids? Why wouldn't they go all the way to make it legit? Faking something like that would seem extremely risky. Even if you're paying actors off, someone would probably spill the beans. Eventually. And especially when you are training children to be actors and lie. They will slip up, eventually.

Don't let your mind play tricks on you, Flatt Ass. There were a lot of weird things with Sandy Hook. The father smirking. That crazy guy who took the kids into his house during the shooting. That man is bat shit crazy, and he practiced over and over what he was going to say on camera, which is why he comes off like he's working for the government as an actor or something. Some people are just extremely weird and quirky, and this guy is one of those people. Doesn't mean he's an actor undercover in some false flag hoax. You need to look at the bigger picture. Governments would never fake a school shooting employing child actors and all of that. It's just not plausible due to the risk of it all.

I am sure you are vibrating with pleasure at the potential of having another tin foil hat wearing member of the forum to share your batshittery with.

Maybe you can help him make it through school too.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 7, 2023 at 5:03 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 7, 2023 at 4:29 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Probably not the best forum for this post you just made. I think questioning events like this might be against the rules. Called questioning historical events or something to that effect, which got people banned for talking about Sandy Hook. Could be the other (dot com) atheist forum I'm thinking of, though and maybe I'm mixing the two forums up.

I am sure you are vibrating with pleasure at the potential of having another tin foil hat wearing member of the forum to share your batshittery with.

Maybe you can help him make it through school too.

To share what batshittery with? I said governments would never fake a school shooting, thus shutting down OPs argument. I do think it's interesting looking at and asking the question why school shooting conspiracy theorists think the way that they do. I see it as kind of like when one of those ghost hunters has their stupid ghost box or whatever they call it where they record and then play it back. If the ghost hunter tells you what they want you to hear, your mind is probably going to hear it and play that trick on you.

Sandy Hook truthers told me to look at videos of the parents and witnesses and they prepped my mind by calling them actors in advance, so my mind saw the appearance of acting. Even though logically I always knew that my mind was just playing tricks on me, because in the big picture, hiring child actors to fake a school shooting would be one of the dumbest and riskiest things a government could do. The parents don't cry on camera. You have the whacky guy Gene who took in the children, and gave the exact interview on tv every time, pretty much word for word. One child said we were having a drill and then I heard gunshots. Little things like this can play tricks on the mind, and this is how conspiracy theories are born. Optical illusions. Mirages. This is just how our brains work.

I'm not trying to drive the OP further down the rabbit hole here. I'm just trying to help him by showing him that logic should override tricks of the mind and that there is not actually any good reason to think any school shooting is faked. Although, I do sympathize with the people who don't want their gun rights taken due to one incident. Liberal countries do have the habbit of acting like any gun shooting is as bad as 9/11. Our PM Trudeau tried his best to ban hunting rifles here after the Uvalde shooting, which didn't even take place in Canada. We just go full crazy like that at the sight of any blood whatsoever.

If anything, I think my way of explaining this to the OP, and coming from a fellow conspiracy theorist like myself, my words are going to be far more likely to change his stance on this matter, or at least plant that seed of doubt which will bear fruit eventually, than someone just coming in and calling him a piece of shit because his mind happens to be playing tricks on him at the moment. I don't think he's a piece of shit. I think he's just worried about gun rights, which is fair, but he is not being disciplined enough with his thinking at the moment. And I don't think he's planning on going and harassing the parents, or at least I would hope not, so we can't equate him with people that harass parents. Not that you made that claim, but I'm just saying. At this point, he's just asking questions, on a forum. He's not sending letters to the parents. Let's keep that in mind.
(May 7, 2023 at 4:23 pm)FlatAssembler Wrote:
(May 7, 2023 at 4:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Shame on you.

Boru

Why?

You know why. Fuck off and go write a program that doesn’t work.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
@Irreligious Atheist

Quote:Probably not the best forum for this post you just made. I think questioning events like this might be against the rules. Called questioning historical events or something to that effect, which got people banned for talking about Sandy Hook. Could be the other (dot com) atheist forum I'm thinking of, though and maybe I'm mixing the two forums up.

There is no such rule.

To the best of my recollection, no one has EVER been banned from AF for this kind of thing.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 12556 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 6105 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 292 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5833 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5805 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 15372 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2799 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1132 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Protests in Belgrade FlatAssembler 3 292 July 16, 2020 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Porcupine
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1897 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU