Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 8:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
Well, DENIM is proof of a type of designer.

Especially if it's a good pair of well fitting jeans.
Dying to live, living to die.
I spent the time to read every response to my posts. Not one even came close to explaining where the information bearing properties of DNA come from. DNA contains a highly sophisticated "functional" code which encodes for proteins and directs protein synthesis. It is information processing at its best. No one can come close to refuting these truths because they are irrefutable but nice attempts using cheap debating tricks and slander.
(May 8, 2018 at 8:57 pm)CDF47 Wrote: I spent the time to read every response to my posts.  Not one even came close to explaining where the information bearing properties of DNA come from.  DNA contains a highly sophisticated "functional" code which encodes for proteins and directs protein synthesis.  It is information processing at its best.  No one can come close to refuting these truths because they are irrefutable but nice attempts using cheap debating tricks and slander.

Yes so you have said, but for something that people cannot come close to refuting, the scientific community seems rather unimpressed.

Why not simply address the questions put before you if they are that easy to refute ?

These are exactly the same tactics it's clear you have been using for years, if you want to believe it, there is no harm in that. But if you want to express it as more than a opinion and/or faith position to an unconvinced scientific community then you are going t have to do a lot better than this.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
Quote: spent the time to read every response to my posts. Not one even came close to explaining where the information bearing properties of DNA come from. DNA contains a highly sophisticated "functional" code which encodes for proteins and directs protein synthesis. It is information processing at its best. No one can come close to refuting these truths because they are irrefutable but nice attempts using cheap debating tricks and slander.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: intelligent-design-id-creationism-evolut...707402.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 8, 2018 at 8:57 pm)CDF47 Wrote: I spent the time to read every response to my posts.  Not one even came close to explaining where the information bearing properties of DNA come from.  DNA contains a highly sophisticated "functional" code which encodes for proteins and directs protein synthesis.  It is information processing at its best.  No one can come close to refuting these truths because they are irrefutable but nice attempts using cheap debating tricks and slander.

That;s not actually true..but it wouldn;t matter if it were..since no one owes you an explanation nor would anyone failing to present you with an explanation somehow make the whole bag default to some silly god.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:I spent the time to read every response to my posts. Not one even came close to explaining where the information bearing properties of DNA come from. DNA contains a highly sophisticated "functional" code which encodes for proteins and directs protein synthesis. It is information processing at its best. No one can come close to refuting these truths because they are irrefutable but nice attempts using cheap debating tricks and slander.
[Image: JaRi.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: ztc1k.jpg]

[Image: wheel-of-fortune-gaps.jpg]
His position in a nutshell
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 9, 2018 at 12:26 am)Khemikal Wrote:

That;s not actually true..but it wouldn;t matter if it were..since no one owes you an explanation nor would anyone failing to present you with an explanation somehow make the whole bag default to some silly god.

It's proves a Designer and Creator.  It has theological implications.  I believe the ID Designer and Creator is the God of the Bible but others in the ID community don't all think that way.  I have my reasons though.

I actually did read every response in all 70 pages of this thread. I responded to tons of them but I am slowing down on responses now because we have been going in circles. I don't plan on leaving though, at least for now.

Is this the playbook you are following rather than arguing with any intelligent thoughts of your own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPqqp8KVuQU
Is Mr Inquisition still arguing the same bankrupt and long disproven creatard assertions as if they were facts?

I've long stopped listening to him. The babbling of fools is more instructive.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(May 9, 2018 at 1:49 am)Wololo Wrote: Is Mr Inquisition still arguing the same bankrupt  and long disproven creatard assertions as if they were facts?

I've long stopped listening to him.  The babbling of fools is more instructive.

Keep trying to mimic Dawkins like his puppet.
(May 9, 2018 at 1:57 am)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 9, 2018 at 1:49 am)Wololo Wrote: Is Mr Inquisition still arguing the same bankrupt  and long disproven creatard assertions as if they were facts?

I've long stopped listening to him.  The babbling of fools is more instructive.

Keep trying to mimic Dawkins like his puppet.

Not mimicing Dawkins Mr Inquisition. Just stating bald fact.

When you adopt the position of "I'm too incurious to examine the evidence, therefore goddidit", you have to expect that reasonable people will laugh at you. Because there's no other sane option than derision and ridicule.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7460 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3884 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5049 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey