Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 9:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(May 10, 2018 at 7:18 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 10, 2018 at 7:15 pm)Hammy Wrote: Wrong, that information in the DNA doesn't improve the Super Intelligence bit.

Yes, it does.

"That's not an argument that's just contradiction!"

(May 10, 2018 at 6:42 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 10, 2018 at 6:25 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Complexity and specificity are uninformative..the dumb rock is also designed..remember?  I;m asking you a fairly simple question..and it;s completely within the remit of the limits of your faith.  I don;t see why an answer is impossible to tease out.

Do you or do you not believe that you are designed just as a 747 is designed, and -not- in a way similar to how a rock is designed?

I believe I am designed similar to a 747 but I am far more complex and specific.  The designer of human life is a Super Intelligence.

K, then you're going to have to explain why you have a shitty little wire and canvass biplane inside you while the 747 doesn't.

I'll wait.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 10, 2018 at 7:28 pm)Hammy Wrote:
(May 10, 2018 at 7:18 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Yes, it does.

"That's not an argument that's just contradiction!"

Like the atheists do in this thread countless times.

(May 10, 2018 at 7:28 pm)Khemikal Wrote:
(May 10, 2018 at 6:42 pm)CDF47 Wrote: I believe I am designed similar to a 747 but I am far more complex and specific.  The designer of human life is a Super Intelligence.

K, then you're going to have to explain why you have a shitty little wire and canvass biplane inside you while the 747 doesn't.

I'll wait.

Not sure but here are some interesting facts about the design of the human body plan: The average human head has about 100,000 hairs. Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 miles per hour. An adult human body contains approximately 100 trillion cells. There are nearly 46 miles of nerves in an adult's body.

According to Neurogenetics at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, the human body has 95 to 100 billion neurons or nerve cells. The brain alone has at least 85 billion of these cells, although estimates go as high as 1 trillion.

The total length of your circulatory system stretches an amazing 60,000 miles. That is more than twice the distance around the Earth. The central nervous system is connected to every part of the body by 43 pairs of nerves. Twelve pairs go to and from the brain, with 31 pairs going from the spinal cord.
(May 10, 2018 at 7:37 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 10, 2018 at 7:28 pm)Hammy Wrote: "That's not an argument that's just contradiction!"

Like the atheists do in this thread countless times.

(May 10, 2018 at 7:28 pm)Khemikal Wrote: K, then you're going to have to explain why you have a shitty little wire and canvass biplane inside you while the 747 doesn't.

I'll wait.

Not sure but here are some interesting facts about the design of the human body plan: The average human head has about 100,000 hairs. Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 miles per hour. An adult human body contains approximately 100 trillion cells. There are nearly 46 miles of nerves in an adult's body.

According to Neurogenetics at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, the human body has 95 to 100 billion neurons or nerve cells. The brain alone has at least 85 billion of these cells, although estimates go as high as 1 trillion.

The total length of your circulatory system stretches an amazing 60,000 miles. That is more than twice the distance around the Earth. The central nervous system is connected to every part of the body by 43 pairs of nerves. Twelve pairs go to and from the brain, with 31 pairs going from the spinal cord.

And ?
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
(May 10, 2018 at 7:41 pm)possibletarian Wrote:
(May 10, 2018 at 7:37 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Like the atheists do in this thread countless times.

And ?

Just some details on amazing facts about the design of the human body plan.
(May 10, 2018 at 7:37 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Like the atheists do in this thread countless times.

We have the burden of proof on our side so it doesn't matter.
(May 10, 2018 at 7:45 pm)Hammy Wrote:

We have the burden of proof on our side so it doesn't matter.

My point was proven in post number 1.
(May 10, 2018 at 7:47 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 10, 2018 at 7:45 pm)Hammy Wrote: We have the burden of proof on our side so it doesn't matter.

My point was proven in post number 1.

No it wasn't.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"
(May 10, 2018 at 7:43 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 10, 2018 at 7:41 pm)possibletarian Wrote: And ?

Just some details on amazing facts about the design of the human body plan.

And so many faults, as has been pointed out by numerous people, that point to a crappy designer.

But wait, we have "the fall", the convenient catch all term for theists to blame people for everything wrong in the world and not their imaginary friend.
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 10, 2018 at 7:48 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: But wait, we have "the fall", the convenient catch all term for theists to blame people for everything wrong in the world and not their imaginary friend.

If God is real he made us fall so he's still responsible anyway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7460 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5049 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey