Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 12:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
CDF47 Wrote:I cannot believe you think there is no need for the weak force

In a Universe without the weak nuclear force stars could be fuelled by deuterium instead of hydrogen
and exo planets could hold water also made from deuterium and so it is not actually necessary for life
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
Quote:So you are OK with biased science? 
Biased against bad science yes . That's like saying i'm wrong to be biased against crime .

Quote:What did they lie about?  
Linked the list of lies 

Quote:Who specifically lied?
The writers the producers and Stein himself.

Quote:  What part of the video is a lie so I can watch it?
Linked the list .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 11, 2018 at 9:52 pm)surreptitious57 Wrote:
CDF47 Wrote:I cannot believe you think there is no need for the weak force

In a Universe without the weak nuclear force stars could be fuelled by deuterium instead of hydrogen
and exo planets could hold water also made from deuterium and so it is not actually necessary for life

Where is your source of this information?  Where was this research done on how this could work?
(May 11, 2018 at 9:50 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 11, 2018 at 9:49 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: This does not refute your circular reasoning .

At least I know the weak force is needed.

what you know could barely fill 1/3rd of a thimble.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(May 11, 2018 at 9:45 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 11, 2018 at 9:39 pm)possibletarian Wrote: I have, it was hilarious
https://www.scientificamerican.com/artic...u-to-know/
https://fas.org/blogs/security/2008/04/b...e-allowed/

He plays conspiracy theory

There was clear bias by the scientific community shown in that film.

If you mean resistance to fact less claims of intelligent design, I would agree with you.
A conspiracy film as you know can present things in such a way as to be believable, especially those desperate to believe. The film was show to have serious flaws

However this still does not account for the fact that the scientific community reject your ridiculous assertions.

Quote:The general media response to the film has been largely negative. Multiple reviews, including those of USA Today and Scientific American, have described the film as propaganda.[7][11][12] The Chicago Tribune's rating was "1 star (poor),"[13] while The New York Times described it as "a conspiracy-theory rant masquerading as investigative inquiry" and "an unprincipled propaganda piece that insults believers and nonbelievers alike."[7] It received a 9% meta-score ("rotten") in late May 2008 from the film review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes (later improved to 11% overall) where the film was summarized thus: "Full of patronizing, poorly structured arguments, Expelled is a cynical political stunt in the guise of a documentary."[14] Christianity Today gave the film a positive review, earning a rating of 3 out of 4 stars.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expelled:_...ce_Allowed
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
(May 11, 2018 at 9:49 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 11, 2018 at 9:47 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:  Your damn right they keep pseudoscience out 

Only a bias against bad science .

Expelled is a pile of lies 

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Expelled:_...sed_IDiots

https://www.scientificamerican.com/id/si...u-to-know/

So you are OK with biased science?  What did they lie about?  Who specifically lied?  What part of the video is a lie so I can watch it?

Those links are just a continuation of the smear campaign against the people associated with the film.  More bias from the scientific community.

(May 11, 2018 at 9:55 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote:
(May 11, 2018 at 9:50 pm)CDF47 Wrote: At least I know the weak force is needed.

what you know could barely fill 1/3rd of a thimble.

That almost rhymed Dr. Seuss...LOL
(May 11, 2018 at 9:57 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Those links are just a continuation of the smear campaign against the people associated with the film.  More bias from the scientific community.

Maybe you could share your irrefutable evidence with them

Claiming people don't believe you because they are biased against your own beliefs, when you also claim irrefutable evidence is both desperate and dishonest.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
(May 11, 2018 at 10:02 pm)possibletarian Wrote:
(May 11, 2018 at 9:57 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Those links are just a continuation of the smear campaign against the people associated with the film.  More bias from the scientific community.

Maybe you could share your irrefutable evidence with them

Many of them already know it and just try to suppress it.
(May 11, 2018 at 9:57 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 11, 2018 at 9:49 pm)CDF47 Wrote: So you are OK with biased science?  What did they lie about?  Who specifically lied?  What part of the video is a lie so I can watch it?

Those links are just a continuation of the smear campaign against the people associated with the film.  More bias from the scientific community.

(May 11, 2018 at 9:55 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: what you know could barely fill 1/3rd of a thimble.

That almost rhymed Dr. Seuss...LOL

It wasn't even remotely close to rhyming.  Continued prayers lost one.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(May 11, 2018 at 10:03 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 11, 2018 at 10:02 pm)possibletarian Wrote: Maybe you could share your irrefutable evidence with them

Many of them already know it and just try to suppress it.

Like we suppress our belief in god huh, You really are beginning to sound like a conspiracy nut.
And yet you have no problem quoting these suppressed, lyingly biased scientists when you think it supports your case.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey