Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 1:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(May 16, 2018 at 4:43 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 4:40 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: ID is not science it's rebranded  religious propaganda .  

Their is no agenda against it . Expelled was a moronic propaganda film full of bullshit and lies . REAL science rejects ID because it's false and fallacious and the antithesis of good science

It's not religious propaganda.  Dr. Stephen C. Meyer and Dr. Behe bring the truth with them.  

There is an agenda.  Re-watch the movie.
Praise Behe!  Hallelujah!   Rolleyes
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 16, 2018 at 4:42 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:Yeah, you would be knowingly or unknowingly serving an agenda.
No that would be you 

There is no agenda against ID it's science fighting an agenda you a part of.

Quote:Watch the movie "Expelled" and you will see there is an agenda against ID.
Expelled was a propaganda film .

ID is truth.  Neo-Darwinism has run its course.  It's time to let go and move on.
(May 16, 2018 at 4:44 pm)Khemikal Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 4:41 pm)Mathilda Wrote: Yeah, now you mention it, why are you trying to stop him ruining the fairy tale for others?

I went to a lot of work to demonstrate that he worships a hateful, malicious god and that he approves of it.
LOL.  

More than you intended to get....but....I do that so that people don;t become poorly informed -atheist- loons.  They;'re just one conspiracy theory away from believing in the next equally ludicrous thing, otherwise.

OK just wondering. Carry on Smile
(May 16, 2018 at 4:45 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 4:42 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: No that would be you 

There is no agenda against ID it's science fighting an agenda you a part of.

Expelled was a propaganda film .

ID is truth.  Neo-Darwinism has run its course.  It's time to let go and move on.

Quote:And the Lord said to me: “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds.
-God.

The truth of the matter..available to anyone who believes in a coherent and existent god..is that if god somehow created life, evolutionary biology was the tool. Not ID. You can either affirm his creation for what it is, or deny it in favor of your boy Behe and his snake oil stand. For you unyielding desire to be "right".

Your call, as always...and..as always, your responsibility.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:It's not religious propaganda.  Dr. Stephen C. Meyer and Dr. Behe bring the truth with them.  
Nope neither would present the truth if it would save their lives . They are a pair snake oil salesman . And ID is on par with flat earthism is stupidity . 

Quote:There is an agenda.  Re-watch the movie.
I have watched bens shitty propaganda film and picked it apart. It's bad propaganda to push a anti science pro religious agenda . And REAL science has no place for it .

Quote:ID is truth.
Nope falsehood 

Quote:Neo-Darwinism has run its course. 
Evolution is alive and well and Darwin will be hailed as the father of biology till the end of human civilization . Your ID crackpots 200 years from now won't even be a footnote . 

Quote: It's time to let go and move on.
Nope EVOLUTION is chugging along nicely . ID was destroyed about 2016 and it's stalled from there. Just repeating the same long refuted nonsense and parasitizing  off real pro evolution science.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

You;d think that believers would have a hell of alot more appreciation for the man who worked out the rough idea of how god managed to create those endless forms most beautiful.

Nope, they hate the fucker.  For some odd reason, they couldn;t sleep faithfully at night if god were bigger than their own tiny little minds. As anom pointd out earlier, they seem to need others..and god, to be as small as they are, or they couldn;t believe, themselves. So much for mountains and mustard seeds.
(May 16, 2018 at 4:46 pm)Khemikal Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 4:45 pm)CDF47 Wrote: ID is truth.  Neo-Darwinism has run its course.  It's time to let go and move on.

Quote:And the Lord said to me: “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds.
-God.

The truth of the matter..available to anyone who believes in a coherent and existent god..is that if god somehow created life, evolutionary biology was the tool.  Not ID.  You can either affirm his creation for what it is, or deny it in favor of your boy Behe and his snake oil stand.  For you unyielding desire to be "right".  

Your call, as always...and..as always, your responsibility.

I am speaking science to you.  Information proves a Creator.  I believe to a certain extent micro-evolutionary biology is used as part of the implementation of God's design.  Neo-Darwinism is what is faulty.  This is shown in Cambrian Explosion and in the fossil record.  Stephen C. Meyer wrote a book about Darwin's doubt regarding the Cambrian Explosion.  

Do you deny there is an abundance of functional information in DNA?  Do you agree that there are molecular machines that perform amazing functions at a nano-scale?  Do you believe the universe is fine-tuned?  Do you believe in the Big Bang Theory, that the universe had a beginning?
Tell me more about how your god couldn;t possibly have designed a system that didn;t require his direct and constant intervention, about the kind of god incapable of deriving man from evolutionary processes.  250 pages hasn;t been nearly enough shitting on god as an idiot and expressing your discomfort for having been created as an ape, for me.
(May 16, 2018 at 5:10 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Tell me more about how your god couldn;t possibly have designed a system that didn;t require his direct and constant intervention.  250 pages hasn;t been nearly enough shitting on god as an idiot, for me.

Because the Scriptures make it clear that He is in control and He has providence over it all.  God is in control of every molecule.  I believe He uses micro-evolution as a tool as you say for some adaption which appears to be undeniable.
Quote:I am speaking science to you.
Nope your speaking propaganda as fallacies 

Quote:Information proves a Creator. 
Assertion and non sequitur 

Quote: I believe to a certain extent micro-evolutionary biology is used as part of the implementation of God's design.
Nope evolution is not dived into macro and micro . IT ONLY EVOLUTION it can't be dived . You accept it all or nothing . 

Quote:  Neo-Darwinism is what is faulty.
Nope EVOLUTION is fine 

Quote:  This is shown in Cambrian Explosion and in the fossil record. 
No it's not 

Quote: Stephen C. Meyer wrote a book about Darwin's doubt regarding the Cambrian Explosion.  
A widely panned pieces of garbage filled with nonsense and lies 
http://sandwalk.blogspot.ca/2014/07/idio...nt-be.html

Quote:... when it comes to explaining the Cambrian explosion, Darwin's Doubt is compromised by Meyer's lack of scientific knowledge, his "god of the gaps" approach, and selective scholarship that appears driven by his deep belief in an explicit role of an intelligent designer in the history of life.
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/34....1.summary

Quote:Do you deny there is an abundance of functional information in DNA? 
 Non sequitur and Argument from ignorance 

Quote:Do you agree that there are molecular machines that perform amazing functions at a nano-scale?
 Non sequitur and Argument from ignorance and personnel credulity 

Quote:Do you believe the universe is fine-tuned?  

Quote:Do you believe in the Big Bang Theory, 

Quote:that the universe had a beginning?
NO
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey